Chapter 30

"Why?" Gabriel repeated.

"Yes, why?" Adrien asked.

"To bring your mother back," Gabriel answered.

"Mom, where is she!?" Adrien asked.

"If I knew things wouldn't be like this!" Gabriel responded.

Adrien sits back, "I... I don't know. I'll find her, and tel her everythig."

"Do whatever you want," Gabriel shrugged.

Adrien got up, "I'm not like you, I'll let the kids visit you, just because you are their grandpa and they love you."

Gabriel nodded, "Okay."

-

Adrien soon got home and just sat in his car for a few moments before getting out. He got out and walked up the stairs and got to the door. He opened it and walked in.

Marinette coverd his eyes and whispered in his ear, "I have a surprise for you."

"I love your surprises," Adrien smirked.

Marinette poked his side, "Your naughty, but it's not that."

Adrien hummed, "What is it then?"

"Keep your eyes closed," Marinette said as she led him to the living room.

"Okay jeez," Adrien said as he kept his eyes closed.

"Okay," Marinette moved to stand infront of him. "Ready?"

"Yes?" Adrien questioned as he really didn't know what he was ready for.

Marinette went to sit on the couch and Emma exclaimed, "Open them!"

Adrien opened his eyes and his eyes widen, "M-Mommy?"

"My baby," Mrs. Agreste says. Adrien hugged her and she hugged him back, "You're so grown up."

Adrien nodded, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," Mrs. Agreste says as she rubbed her sons back.

Marinette smiled, "This is great, were all together, kinda."

Adrien nodded and looked over at Marinette, "Yeah, your parents and my father."

"Where is he?" Mrs. Agreste asked.

"Prison," Adrien responded.

-

Adrien spent the rest of the day explaining to his mother what has happened the last two years with his father and them.

"Wow," Mrs. Agreste simply said.

"Yeah," Adrien looked down.

Mrs. Agreste rested her hand on her sons, "I'm sorry."

Adrien shook his head and looked at his mother, "It's okay, I'm just glad your here."

"Me too, but it's late and we should sleep, good night," Mrs, Agreste kissed his forehead and stood going to her room.

"Good night," Adrien said.

-

Two years have now passed since everything and everyone was one happy family.

Adrien smiled down at his new born son, "Now we're a bigger family, we added a new member."

Marinette nodded, "Yup, baby Luis."

Adrien nodded, "Time for the family picture, come on mom!"

"Mom and dad!" Marinette called her parents over.

Everyone got together so they could take the picture like a family should have.

The photographer says, "Say, cheese." With that everyone says 'cheese' and the photographer takes a picture of the whole family.