Chapter 28

Adrien goes to Hugo's crib and set's him down in the crib. "Plagg claws out," he said as he transformed.

"Dad...?" Emma watched her dad.

"I'll be okay, I'll be back," Chat does to his daughter and kisses her forehead. "Stay with your mom." He only earned a nod from the small girl.

Marinette grabs his arm, "Adrien wait, don't go, not yet."

"I'll be fine okay, I promise. I'll be back before you know it," Chat smiled at her.

"It's Hawkmoth! He's more powerful!"

"I know, and I can't let him destroy Paris. I promise you I'll be back."

Marinette sighed and let him go, "Please be careful."

"I will," Chat goes to the window and opens it. "I love you all." With that he leaves.

Marinette sighed, "We love you too."

-

About two hours later.

"You can't defete me, your still to weak," Hawkmoth told Chat.

Chat gets up and wipes the blood off his mouth, "Well your old and I'm not, I can handle this and you wouldn't."

"Don't be so sure," Hawkmoth smirked.

"Your what? 70?" Chat teased.

Hawkmoth shook his head, "It doesn't matter."

Chat ran towards him, "If your family is dissapointed in you I wouldn't be surprised!"

Hawkmoth grabbed his neck, "I don't know if my son's dissapointed in me, let me ask him."

"Go ahead," Chat tries getting away from his grip.

"Are you dissapointed in me, Adrien?" Hawkmoth smirked evily.

Chat's eyes widen, "W-What?"