LaShawn kissed her teeth. "HELLOO.... She waved a hand rapidly trying to gain Radiah's attention or at least pull her out of Lala's land. "What are you doing ?"

"Look I want my shit back. She shrugged sitting on the bed and folding her arms. I'm tired of them niggas getting away with murder. Aaliyah smirked discreetly. She never thought she'd see the day and age Radiah Covington would agree with her. And honestly and felt pretty good. 

"Whatever stay then. She scoffed. And good fuck*** luck. LaShawn slammed the door shut on her way out making the curtains feathered against the wall.

"Bitch. Charlene muttered. She couldn't stand LaShawn ass the moment she met her. Heifer always stayed with an attitude like she had a giant ass stick up her ass. And the way she spreads them around town she wouldn't hold it past her.

Melissa clasped her hands together and stood up."Okay, Massa leads the way." What do you think we should do ?"

"Eat.

"Huh?" The girls said in unison. They all stared.

Aaliyah shook her head and chuckled."Eat I'm hungry and we need brain food if we wanna figure out a plan. "So..... Glaze donuts anybody ?"

"Hell yeah !"

"Duh.... what kind of question is that Liyah?You know I want to damn donut. Melissa added. "Do it look like I turn down food? She deadpanned pointing down to her figure. Aaliyah chortled. I swear it's like we're the same person. Let me find out if we're half-sisters or something.

***

"Damn, I don't remember the last time I ate this. Rolita said dumping her glaze inside a cup of milk. The girls sat in the kitchen eating breakfast and conversing about what was worthy of being talked about. While they talked Aaliyah decided to do something about the dishes she couldn't stand the sight and she was convinced neither did God in heaven. So like any sane and good person, she tidy up the kitchen quickly and faucet up some warm fresh dish water.

"Bitch I know you're not on yet another diet ?"Missy asked leaning on the table and looking at Rolita. "What you trying to do become see-through or some shit. She tilted her head to the side. The girls laughed except Ro who rolled her eyes.

She kissed her teeth in reaction."So the hell what, I'm trying to look good, and looking good means watching your figure and watching what the hell you scoff down like some people. She deadpan looking Melissa up and down. "Mmh... I ain't gone say no names, though.

"Bitch gone right ahead. Missy motioned for her to continue while biting into her donut. I like my scrumptious juicy tender plump fill with hella juice inside this ripe-ass berry shape. She said. Aaliyah looked at Charlene, who gave her a hand and dried the dishes she passed over, and they laughed."My men don't complain... at all.

"What men Mi ?" Now you know damn well the only man you got is a dildo...."Rolita playfully whispered to the others making Aaliyah turn away from the dishwater and gasp while Charlene just laughed.