"Calm down."

You were so out of it you didn't even realize you had started to shake. "I'll be right back." In an instant, you were up and to the bathrooms. It was quiet, minus the sound of your shoes while you paced back and forth, and it was what you needed. 

A deep inhale and a exhale started to calm you down, but you were startled when you heard your name being called. Your eyes looked at the door to see Mina and Ochako standing there.

"Are you okay y/n?" Mina asked, which you answered with a nod. Uraraka didn't buy it though. She walked up to you, placing her hands on your arms. "Are you really okay?" She gave this look. It was like she was asking you something without actually implying it.  "Yeah, I'm fine." Taking another deep breath you were able to really feel fine. 

But that was until you didn't, which resorted to you going to the nearest stall and puking. Since your hair was in a ponytail there was no need for holding it back so Ochako and Mina just rubbed your back and let you finish. It took a lot of dry heaving before you were finished. You got up, with the help of the girls, then went to rinse your mouth out.

"Damn y/n, I don't think I've ever seen one person spill that much. And I've seen the aftereffect of Kaminari eating three-month-old Halloween candy." The face you made showed you weren't amused, in which she reached in her purse and handed you mints. A small chuckle left your mouth as you took them, popping a few in your mouth. 

"That was so random though, are you sick." "No, it was probably just something I ate not agreeing with me." You hated having to lie but you knew she'd know the truth soon. But since when do you get sick from food? Mina has seen you eat one-third of a Christmas ham in 15 minutes.

Her dark eyes scanned you up and down till they landed on a particular spot. The dress you wore didn't cling to your body, but it wasn't that loose. She'd seen you wear it before, but it was... different this time. And that's when it hit her. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREG-" Ochako was quick to cover Mina's mouth, hoping nobody heard the loud pink girl. 

"When I uncover your mouth, you can't scream. Okay?" Ochako asked, looking up at Mina. A bouncy nod left her body, and slowly Ochako moved her hand away and Mina ran to you and hugged you. "Why didn't you tell me y/n?! As your second best friend I feel offended." "Well if you would've waited till we sang happy birthday you would've found out then." 

Mina let out a little gasp, her eyes going to Ochako. "This is why you had me plan this? So they could tell us about the baby?" Uraraka couldn't help but smile as she nodded. "We need to bring that cake out right fucking now." Mina dragged the two of you out of the bathroom then back to the table, which she quickly left to go ask for the cake.

You sat back down, in which Katsuki gave you the "are you okay" look. You just smiled back at him. Soon the waiters came back and took the plates, giving you all new ones before dimming the lights. Soon they walked out with a giant cake while singing happy birthday. Everyone joined in while they placed the cake in front of Katsuki. Once the song was over, Katsuki blew out the giant 23 candles. Once the clapping was over, Bakugou stood up, pulling you with him.

"Former classmates and parents. Firstly, I didn't ask for any of this shit. I don't know why the fuck you did it, you weird-ass hooligans." You nudged Katsuki, which he nudged back. "But thanks... or whatever. I maybe kinda enjoyed it." There were some small "Aww"'s but Bakugou yelled to "Shut the hell up!" So he could finish. "Now, let's hurry up and eat this cake so the three of us can go come." It took a second. A couple of seconds. You were on the balls of your feet while you waited for them to get it.

"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Denki yelled, which caused everyone to start screaming with excitement. A sigh left your body as everyone talked. The hard part was over. "Thank God I can talk about it now! This month has been torture!" Izuku yelled. "Wait... You told fucking Deku?!" "Ah ah ah! She told Izuku!" You pointed a finger at Uraraka, who did nothing but shrug with a smile. "Okay who else knew before I said anything? Put your fucking hand up." Shouto and Mina both put their hands up.

"To be fair I did just find out like, five minutes ago," Mina spoke, Katsuki not too amused by her words. "And I'm guessing IcyHot found out when Round Face did, right?" "You would be correct." A sigh left Bakugou's mouth but was replaced with a grunt as Kirishima ran up and hugged him. "Why didn't you tell me sooner bakubro?! I'm gonna be an uncle!" "Let go of me shitty hair!" You slowly slipped away, going over to your in-laws. A seat was taken in between them as they both hugged you.

"We were planning to tell you on mothers day but as you can see that plan backfired." A nervous laugh left your body as Mitsuki pulled away and cupped your face. "Just do better than I did, okay?" Mitsuki had to admit that she was not the best mother to her son. He'd forgiven her for her bad mothering, but she knew the damage was already done. 

You nodded, hugging her again before turned to Masaru. "How ya feeling pops?" "I'm going to be a grandpa. I'd say pretty good right now." Their son came over, bending down and wrapping his hands around you. They both patted him on the head, and that was all he needed.

It was all the three of you needed.