45

A/N: The wedding chapter made me cry so hard. How are you guys feeling knowing we only have a handful of chapters left of this series? I'm crying harder now, gtg. Vote and enjoy, fuckers!💋

~*~

Bane

Bane.

N.

A cause of great distress or annoyance.

"Can the bride and groom enter the middle of the dance floor for their first dance as a married couple?" The DJ asked proudly once we had entered the reception building. Elliott beamed down at me as he linked arms with me, leading us both to where we were instructed. Our friends were up front, beaming at us and Elise winked, giving me reassurance.

I placed my hands around his neck and tried to get comfortable the best I could with an elephant-sized belly. I blew out a deep breath as a sharp pain took over my belly for the third time in five minutes and the song Put Your Head on My Shoulder began playing. This is mine and Elliott's song, the song we always dance to whenever one of us is having a bad day. I looked up at him as we swayed back and forth, our friends dancing alongside us, "We're married."

He smirked and nodded, "Damn right we are. I love you so much." I blushed as he kissed my forehead, "I love you so much." We continued to relish in the fact that we were fated forever until the song was over and it was time for the father-daughter dance. Only my blood family, aside from Scout, had not been invited. I must have forgotten to take this part off of the traditional list. I began to feel panicky until Oliver kissed Daniela bye and slid over to me, his hand on my back and the other in my right hand. I blew out a breath of relief and slid my hand up to his shoulder as we danced to the slow song, "I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me today, Oli, truly..."

"It's my pleasure, Cammie. You're my best friend and I was honored to do all I've done today for you. I'm so damn happy for you both," he grinned and I smiled at him, "I love you, Oli. Thank you..." He grasped my hand and twirled me before returning us back to our previous dancing position, "I love you lots, Cammie-"

I gasped in pain as a sharp contraction hit me and I tried to pull it off as a kick but Oliver knew better, "Cameron, are you having contractions?" I screwed my eyes shut as I accidentally put my weight on Oliver and he held me up as another contraction blew threw me. I whimpered in pain and he discreetly took us off the dance floor and he sat me down. He took his watch out and timed something, "Breathe in and out, Cameron. I need to see something. How's your back feel right now?"

I breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth for a couple of moments as he knelt in front of me, watching for any indications of pain. "It got worse today. But my due date isn't for another week-" I groaned in pain, gripping the table as another pain shot through me, deep pressure on my arse, and he clicked a button on his watch, "Your contractions are three to four minutes apart, we need to get you to the hospital."