15

A/N: Who's excited for Cameron's POV? I know I am! Please vote and enjoy this chapter, babes!💋

~*~

Enterprise

Enterprise.

N.

A project or undertaking, typically one that is difficult or requires effort.

I woke up to the feeling of Salvatore groping my breasts. I screwed my eyes shut out of disgust and pretended to be asleep as I shifted away from his touch, hoping he would get the hint. But he didn't. Instead, he continued until he was inside of my bra, his fingers roughly grasping my breasts until I whined in pain. He chuckled from behind me as he kissed the bare skin on my neck considering my hair was in a bun, "You like that, don't you baby?" He squeezed harder and I gasped from pain, "S-Salvatore, that h-hurts!"

"Pain is pleasure, baby," He moaned as he ground himself into my backside. I internally gagged from the feeling of his erection on me and I swung my legs over the side of the bed, still aching even though it's been a week since I awoke, "I don't feel so good, Salvatore..." I heard him scoff as he rose up from the bed and put his clothes on, "You never want to fuck so don't get angry if I find someone else to fuck me."

I didn't actually care that he wants to have intimate relations with someone else, but I have to keep up my façade if I plan to do what I want to do today. I looked back at him as forced tears filled my eyes, "N-no, please don't do that. I'll do better!" Begging him has to single-handedly be the worst thing ever coming from my mouth but I can't stop now. He smirked and came over to my side of the bed, grabbing the back of my neck as he forced a sloppy, morning breath kiss onto my mouth. I felt bile making its way up my throat but he let go before it had the chance to spew everywhere.

"Then make it a point to fuck me tonight so another woman doesn't have the luxury of being with me," he winked and I nodded up at him, obliging to his every command although I don't plan on being here tonight. He walked out of the room and soon, exited the house.

I remember everything except where I come from. But even that is slowly coming back to me every day. I remember my love for Elliott and our friends. I remember admiring my sister and her marriage with Skye. I even remember phone numbers and my name. My name is Cameron Aaliyah Moore. I was born in England. I don't have a relationship with my mother or stepfather. I made my family with my friends. I moved to America because of Noah. I remember all of the mafia stuff. But what I'm a little hazy about is how I got into a coma. What happened to me?

Upon hearing the front door close, meaning Salvatore was gone, I got to work. Salvatore was trying to be sneaky but I guess since he thought I had just woken up from a year-long coma, he thought I wouldn't notice. But I did notice and I plan on getting all of the rest of my answers. I went into the bathroom and stripped of my pajamas, showering quickly. Once finished with all of my business, I brushed my teeth, styled my hair, put deodorant and perfume on, and then put my clothes on. I decided on something flexible in case I was caught and had to run. My muscles may be sore but I've been doing exercises every day when Salvatore leaves, preparing myself for this very moment. I put on a pair of black leggings and an over-sized grey sweater. I slipped on ankle socks and sneakers before walking out of the room. I walked down to the end of the hallway where Salvatore keeps his business briefcases. I shut the door behind me quietly and turned the small lamp on, walking over to the brown briefcase that he had been dappling in all week.

It has a lock, but he's not smart. I walked over to the desk and felt underneath it, quickly finding the handgun and the key underneath it. I grabbed the gun and put it in the back of my leggings, making sure my sweater was covering it up before I took the key. Swiftly unlocking the briefcase, it fell open where my eyes fixated on a beige colored folder. The file read the name Luca Ricci, 27. My eyebrows furrowed as I opened it and pictures of a man I vaguely recognized fell out.

His information spread all across the sheets.

Luca Stefano Alessandro Ricci. Age 27. Employed temporarily. Night-shift guard.

I scoured through the paper, finding his blood type, social security number, relatives, friends, addresses, birthday, etc. I flipped the file over and found a flash drive taped to the back. I scrunched my eyebrows and grabbed it, sticking it in my pocket. I put the folder back and grabbed another one. The name read Cameron Moore, 21.

Cameron Aaliyah Moore. Age 21. Hostage temporarily before death.

I continued reading and found out that my birthday is in a couple of days. My eyes widened, I'm going to be 22 and hopefully free from captivity. I found out all kinds of things about myself and what I read next made my stomach drop.

Cameron Aaliyah Moore, six-week-long pregnancy. Father is Elliott King, head of the Russian mafia. Pregnancy terminated whilst in a medically induced coma at seven weeks exact.

I was... pregnant with Elliott's child and Salvatore aborted it? My rage was causing my vision to blur and my hands to shake, but I couldn't stop now. I can't let my fury blind me from my mission. I threw the folder in the briefcase and locked it back up, putting that and the key exactly where I had found them. I slowly walked out of the door and back into my room where Salvatore keeps his personal laptop.

I opened it and logged in since it wasn't password protected. I stuck the flash drive in and waited for the tab to pop up. I clicked open with a video and made sure the sound was on. I took a deep breath at the black screen before me and slowly pressed the play button, trying to prepare myself for whatever is going to happen. The video started out happy. I was dancing around in the living room with who I recognized as Elise. We were drinking wine in one hand and holding half-eaten waffles in the other whilst songs played in the background. We were prancing around in shorts and hoodies with fluffy socks that reached our knees. We looked like a mess but we didn't care. I smiled at the screen until the camera flipped around on Salvatore's smiling face and he whispered, "She has no idea how I'm about to fuck her world."

My heart started racing as the video clicked off and came on again as he recorded my sleeping. I was in a button-down sleep shirt and underwear, completely knocked out. I didn't even flinch when he turned my bed-side lamp on. He flipped the camera back to him and smirked as he looked down at me, "I slipped a sedative in her wine tonight. She won't wake until afternoon tomorrow." The camera flipped back to me as he placed a hand on my breasts and squeezed firmly whilst rubbing me through the thin material of my underwear. I cringed and then the video cut off.

   It cut back on to me and Elliott dancing very intimately at my sister's wedding reception. Our eyes were closed as we swayed back and forth against each other. Salvatore's voice spoke from behind the device, "Look how disgustingly happy they are. Won't be for long, I take Cameron tonight." I watched as Elliott kissed the top of my head and I pulled away just as the song had ended. I looked upset and I ran. Elliott looked like I had just broken his heart, but nonetheless, he ran after me. The camera cut off and then cut back on. It was a dimly lit room and I was sitting in a chair, broken, bloody, and bruised. I was obviously malnourished. I skipped ahead as he beat me and then came across another video where Salvatore was forcing Luca to have sex with me.

Then Luca left the room and Salvatore finished the job. Nausea turned in my stomach as I slowly began remembering everything. Then the video cut to another perspective of a different camera, a hidden camera. Salvatore was inside of me when Luca burst through the room and shot Salvatore in the shoulder. Salvatore faked his death as he fell on top of me and Luca helped me dress as we ran away. The camera cut off as Salvatore's face shortly came on the video and he was laughing like a maniac, "She got away. She really thought I died, the stupid bitch. She doesn't realize that I have a tracker in all of my employees, Luca doesn't know that he has a tracker chip in the back of his neck. They're in Michigan. I see them in front of me," he laughed, "They're in this old woman's car. Here we goooo."

He flipped the camera around to the small red car that was driving in front of his truck. He sped up and around them to the passenger side and completely rammed into the car. He set fire to the car shortly after pulling me and Luca out, then sped off after cutting the video off. One last video came on and it was my whole encounter from waking up in a coma and not knowing anything.

The flash drive video didn't show anything else on it but a couple of files so I took it out, shut the laptop down, put the laptop where I got it and put the flash drive into my pocket.

It's now or never, Cammie.