5

A/N: That last chapter was promising, no? Before you read on, I must warn that there's a big trigger warning. Sexual abuse and such, please read at your own discretion! Please vote and... read, babies. 💋

~*~

Credence

Credence.

N.

Belief in or acceptance of something as true.

  "Oh my God," I moaned into the food as I shoved a spoonful of warm macaroni and cheese into my mouth, made by Luca especially. He grinned as he passed me a bottle of water and a full blue Gatorade. My eyes brightened at the sight of deliciousness and electrolytes in a bottle. I reached for it and unscrewed the seal from it, drinking a fourth from it in one swell gulp. Luca chuckled at my anxiousness for food and water as he also ate the macaroni for himself.

  "So I can't call or text anyone from my phone because Salvatore has access to all of our records and I can't get my hands on anyone else's phone here, but I have friends of friends that will help word spread to King that his girl is being held hostage by the Italian mafia," Luca whispered to me and my eyes widened in happiness, "A-Are you serious?"

He nodded with a grin, "Anything for you. You're my only friend here and I figure that's also reciprocated unless you favor any other guards keeping you from leaving." I snorted at his sarcasm and shook my head, "No, you're definitely my only friend here-"

   The kitchen door burst open revealing Salvatore's face covered in blood, but not wounds. He hurt somebody and he looked angry, meaning the beating that I'm about to endure from him is about to be so bad. He glared at me as he walked towards the fridge and grabbed himself a beer bottle. I winced as he stomped beside me and looked at Luca, "I want her to sleep with you tonight. Apparently uncle doesn't want her harmed anymore..."

  My eyebrows furrowed in shock but Luca nodded sternly as he roughly gripped my bicep, walking me out of the room as if he never liked me. Once up the stairs and out of Salvatore's eyesight, he loosened his grip and looked at me with apologetic eyes before we walked into the room and he locked it behind him, "I'm sorry for being so rough with you-"

"Don't apologize to me about that, Luca. I understand why and I don't blame you," I said softly and he nodded with a frown on his face still. I lifted my hand up to his face and turned his head to look at me, "I'm serious. It's okay, I promise." His eyes looked towards my wrists and he winced at the painful sight, "Let's put some medicine on your wounds, okay?"

💋

   "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Salvatore asked once he barged in the room as Luca got comfortable on the ground whilst I took comfort in his bed to sleep tonight. Luca shot up with wide eyes, obviously afraid that Salvatore was going to kill him and me both. Salvatore smirked at Luca, "Get in the bed with her."