"IM COMING" she yelled waking Marco up. He yawned before hopping off her onto the floor going to get some water.

She grabbed a peppermint and sat up. She popped it in her mouth and slid her slippers on. She stood and walked towards the door. She opened it to see Mama T and Chandra.

"Morning y'all" she greeted them and Mama T could feel her pain.

"Aww babygirl, I'm so sorry" she said pulling Payton into a hug.

"How you doing" Mama T asked as she pulled back.

"Hanging in there, y'all can come in" Payton said moving to the side letting them in.

"Your house is nice" Chandra complimented her as they walked in.

"Thank you" she said as she closed the door.

"So" Payton said as she sat down the couch with them.

"Payton look I know August broke up with you and he loves you ok, I need you to do me a favor" Mama T started and Payton nodded.

"Melvin's birthday is coming up, which mean August is gone be drinking his ass off to keep his mind off of it, then with y'all being broken up you may never know what he going to do" Chandra told her and Payton sigh.

"Would you please keep an eye on him, cause he's not going to be himself for the next week or two" Mama T said and Payton sigh as Marco hopped up on the couch and laid on Payton thighs.

"Mama T I don't know, I've done enough to him. I don't think he would want me to do that" Payton told her and mama T eyes watered.

"Payton don't give up on him please" Mama T asked and Payton sigh.

"It's not me, it's him. I don't wanna pressure myself on him right now, I lost his son without telling him. He's hurt and I kn-" Payton told her and Mama T started crying.

"What's wrong" Payton asked unsure as Chandra hugged her.

"Your so strong and no one sees it, nobody appreciate you, nobody is understanding you but me and I hate that you have to go through this" Mama T told her and Payton tucked her lips.

"My grandma always told me to keep pushing and never give up, I'm a woman and with that there comes pain, love, and hate. At this point I'm experiencing all of that at but i can't let her down so i have to be strong" Payton told her the truth and Mama T shook her head no.

"She raised a strong woman, someone needs to appreciate you Payton" she told her and Payton nodded.

"I know, but until then I'll try to appreciate myself" she told her and it was taking everything in her not to cry, she was so strong.

"I love you Payton and I wish you the best of luck sweetheart" Mama T told her and she gave her a small smile.

"Thank you" Payton said and Mama T grabbed her things and left.

She didn't like the way everybody was treating Payton. When she was young she went through the same thing with August father. She knew Payton hurt, she knew how she felt and it was hard for her to see someone like that, especially a good-hearted girl like Payton.

"Payton stay strong girl, you got this" Chandra told her as she stood up leaving.

Big Dawg pulled up outside August house. He hadn't been answering the phone all day and he missed his studio session. It was about 1 in the morning and Big Dawg was knocking on August door.

"YUNG YOU IN THERE" he yelled as he knocked on the door.

He knew this would be a hard time for August. Mel birthday was coming up and he knew August would distant hisself and drink a lot. Last time he did that he almost died because of his immune system got weak.