"You can't help it, I mean how could you guys know, you're just rookies! You remind me of myself a while back."

"Ame isn't bad, nor touchy," Miyuki said quietly to Kabuto, though her voice carried throughout the room. "I've visited once or.. twice... anyways, you singled them specifically out because of where they're from. Um...in case you didn't know that's called xenophobia-"

Kabuto eyed her weirdly. "Right. Anyways, this is my seventh time. The exams are held every 6 months, so over the four years I've been going I've collected information on hundreds of people with these ninja info cards."

"Ninfo cards," Naruto awed.

"Is there anyone you'd like to know about?" He asked, glasses glinting again.

Sasuke nodded. "Gaara of the Sand....and Uchiha Miyuki."

Miyuki narrowed her eyes. "He shouldn't have cards on us. This is our first try at the exams," she muttered, Hinata's gaze flickering to her.

"Aw, you know the names already? No fun. But, no offense, but shouldn't you know about this Uchiha Miyuki already? You're her relative, right?"

"Yeah, Sasuke," Miyuki spoke up, venom dripping from her words. "What don't you know about me?"

He rolled his eyes. Kabuto reached for some cards.

"Well, first we have Gaara of the desert. Mission experience, eight C-rank, and hey, get this, one B-rank as a Genin. There's not a lot more information on this guy, he was a rookie from another land originally but there is this... he survived every mission, without getting a scratch on him."

"A B-Rank as a genin?" Shikamaru groaned. "And without a scratch on him too. This is gonna be such a drag."

Words faded onto another card. "Then we've got Uchiha Miyuki. Mission experience 27 D-Rank, 1 C-Rank turned A-Rank—"

Miyuki narrowed her eyes. That wasn't common knowledge.

"Her Team consists of Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto. Led by Hatake Kakashi, who she, for an unknown reason, hates. According to rumours she was-"

The female Uchiha appeared before him and slammed him into the wall by his neck. Miyuki narrowed her eyes, keeping as calm a face as she could.

"Have you been stalking me?" She asked pleasantly. "First, you have information on us that could only be attained by breaking into the Hokage's office and reading our files, when this is our first time at the exams. Then you have information that could only be attained by excessive stalking. Explain yourself. Not only that but your 'card' has info that is completely irrelevant, mainly the last part. And you even dared to say that to my face?"

Sasuke put a hand on her shoulder, surprised. "Miyuki, calm down."

"I am calm. I just happen to be choking a possible traitor."

There was a poof in the silence.

"Listen up brats! My name is Morino Ibiki, and I'm your proctor for the first exam! And you, from Konoha, don't get ahead of yourself. It's against the rules to attack before the exams."

She scowled. "This person here has either been stalking us or has broken into the Hokage office for our files. He has excessive information on all of us despite us never having been part of the exams, where he says he got the info."

Ibiki stared, gaze going from the silver haired boy to the last female Uchiha. A grin spread across his face. "O-ho? Is that so? May I see what his information is on?"

Miyuki snatched up her card and dropped Kabuto, indicating to Sasuke to keep him from running. She passed it to Ibiki, one hand on her hip.

His eyes scanned the information, his grin growing wider. Passing it back, he crossed his arms.

"Let me reintroduce myself. My name's Morino Ibiki, head of the Torture and Interrogation department."

A/N
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER OH MY JASHINNNN

I hate how dense the rookie 9 was to not notice how Kabuto said he got information from the chunin exams yet he had info on them who hadn't been to the chunin exams yet-

I can't wait for the forest of death arc tbh it's gonna be hilarious

poor Lee gettin rejected in the worst way lmao

~ Author-Neechan