Rebekah wasn't surprised, many people wanted to meet her because of who she was. "Okay, who are you? What are you doing in my room?"

"Dobby. Dobby the House-Elf, ma'am," The House-Elf said. "I am here to, er, to..."

"Who do you serve?" Rebekah said. "House-Elves serve Magical families, so who's yours?"

"Malfoy, ma'am," He stuttered. He was Draco's family's House-Elf? "Dobby came to say that Rebekah Potter must not go back to Hogwarts! Too dangerous for Rebekah Potter, she needn't have the risk. Hogwarts will not be safe for Rebekah Potter, she must stay where she is safe. It is not safe at Hogwarts."

"What are you talking about? I need to go to Hogwarts," Rebekah scoffed but stopped at the creature's terrified look. "Why?"

"A plot, Rebekah Potter. A plot to make most terrible things happen at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year," He said and trembled suddenly. "Dobby has known for months. Rebekah Potter mustn't put herself in peril. Too important."

"Who plotted it?" Rebekah had to quickly stop him from hitting his head against her wall. "Fine, so you can't tell me. But Dumbledore is at Hogwarts, won't I be safe? Can't I just tell him if anything strange is going on?"

"No! Rebekah Potter must not go to Hogwarts!" She had a feeling that Dobby was willing to do anything to keep her from attending school.

Rebekah turned the waterworks on, tearing up quite a bit. "But why? I love Hogwarts, it's my home. It's safe as long as I tell Dumbledore, isn't it? I need to go! I'll tell my friends to look out for things. Why can't I go?"

She sat on the bed and allowed the tears to drip. No one and no creature liked to see a young girl cry. It took several minutes of her crocodile tears for Dobby to budge.

"Okay. Rebekah Potter can go to Hogwarts, but she must be careful!" He said. "She is too important. Rebekah Potter will tell Dumbledore if anything is amiss, or Rebekah Potter won't go. She needs to promise!"

"I promise, Dobby," She said and crossed her fingers. She wiped her tears away. "You need to leave, Dobby. My family doesn't like Magic in the house."

"Fine. Rebekah Potter must be kept safe!" Dobby said and popped away.

Rebekah's tears stopped and she quickly arranged herself to behave properly. A smile forced its way onto her lips and she began to make herself presentable. She took Emperor by his scruff and gave him a stern look, she didn't need any more Magical stuff to happen and Emperor understood. He trod down the stairs right before Rebekah, his long tail swishing with each sway of his hips.

"Now that is a big cat," Mr Mason suddenly said as Rebekah retook her seat in the living room "What breed is he? Maine coon?"

"Yes, I think he is," Rebekah said and stroked Emperor's spin. The feline sat in her lap and almost reached her chin in height, his tail swayed by her hip. "My school allows us to bring a pet if we want. Boarding school can be lonely at times. I got him at a shelter last summer."

"He's well behaved for a shelter cat," Mr Mason gave him a once over, deeming him good enough in his eyes. "Rather tamed too. How'd you let her get a large cat, Mr Dursley?"

"Rebekah is just so well behaved, we never have trouble with her," Uncle Vernon said, his eyes were wary looking between his guest and Rebekah. "We didn't want her to get lonely at her school. You see, she doesn't attend at Smelting Academy."

"Where do you go to school, Rebekah?" Mrs Mason said, sipping her cup of tea. "My son is only a year older than you, he goes to Smeltings Academy much like your cousin. You aren't much younger than Dudley, are you?"