Chapter One hundred and Seven

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

There was a reason she was so polite to the Goblins of Gringotts and to all people she met, until they gave her a reason not to be.

She had favours to call in.

She had started asking around with the Goblins, and soon enough found out that Bellatrix Lestrange, before her incarceration in Azkaban, had placed a single item in her vault. She didn't pick anything up after.

Oh, it didn't matter that the Goblins had a code of honour about their money. Their code of honour about conduct and allies oversaw anything else and Rebekah was one of their most important allies.

She wasn't bigoted and listened to their advice.

That's how she ended up with the Cup of Helga Hufflepuff in her hands, soon destroyed with a small stab from her Baslisk earrings.

The pain reverberated through her, the sharp scream from Voldemort was not something she was yet used to. She pushed the pain down, adding the cup to the library.

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

It wasn't until the very end of March that Logan made the mistake of saying Voldemort's name while he and Rebekah went out to get supplies.

They had begun to argue about Baldy, saying all the stupid shit teenagers say when they were frustrated.

Then Death Eaters appeared around them. There were more than a dozen of them, pointing their wands directly at them.

Rebekah was just glad that she had on a collared shirt today, Emperor in her shadow and no other identifying things on her. She slipped her hands into her pockets and all the wands lit up with energy.

"I thought you were supposed to be a redhead, Potter," One approached her. "Not blonde."

She grumbled under her breath, "Hello, Greyback."

"Give me your wand,"

She snorted, "Fuck off."

He grabbed her hair, pulling her close as he breathed her in. She almost gagged but refused to gasp at the pain. His hold was tight on her hair.

"Let her go!" Logan jumped forward but two wands were trained on him while the rest were on Rebekah.

"Back to the Malfoy Manor," Greyback said, quickly rummaging through her pockets and effectively groping her ass disgustingly.

She was going to have his hand as a trophy.

The tug of Apparation came at her navel and took the two prisoners with them.

They landed outside the long drive to the Malfoy Manor. Rebekah knew old Baldy wasn't there. She felt it in her scar.

One of the Snatchers strode to the gates and shook them.

"How do we get in? They're locked, Greyback, I can't – blimey!" He whipped his hands away in fright. The iron contorted, twisting itself out of the abstract furls and coils into a frightening face, which spoke in a clanging, echoing voice.

"State your purpose!"

"We've got Potter!" Greyback roared. "We've captured Rebekah Potter!"

The gates swung open.

Greyback dragged Rebekah by her hair but she didn't show any pain. She refused to.

Narcissa Malfoy's voice rang out. "What is this?"

"We're here to see He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!" Greyback shouted, shoving Rebekah to the ground alongside Logan.