Chapter One Hundred and Four

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

As they stood on the tower, watching the Dark Mark, Rebekah turned to her Familiar. He curled around her ankles before disappearing into the shadows of the world.

There was already chaos coming from Hogwarts.

"Take me to the astronomy tower," Dumbledore ordered Regulus.

"Go," Rebekah said, untucking her Time-Turner. "I'm going back half an hour and warning my lot. If Death Eaters are here, the students aren't safe."

Regulus nodded, taking Dumbledore and went to find brooms.

She twisted, turning back in time as she began to run towards the school grounds. She raised her intricate watch, lifting it to her lips before giving orders, "I want everyone above Fourth year in the Room of Requirement in ten minutes. I don't care what excuse you have to make, be there. It's an emergency."

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

The doors of the room slammed open as a number of students came into the room, led by Draco and Blaise.

"Voldemort gave me orders," Draco said as soon as he saw her. "I have to open the cabinet in five minutes or he will torture my mum."

He gripped her arm as she hugged him.

"I understand," She said. "I Time-Turned back half an hour, I already know. You're coming with me to the astronomy tower."

"And us?" Logan asked.

She turned to them, "The other students are our main priority. I want every single one of them in the dorms. I don't care if you have to freeze them and drag them in. No one is to leave their dorms. If needed, the Upper Court will be patrolling but keeping out of the way. The teachers will be on high alert. Theo, Pansy, you can't be seen helping me. Stay in the common room."

"And the Lower Court?"

"Keep everyone safe."

They nodded.

Rebekah filled a cup, letting the liquid touch everyone's lips before she let the last drop touch hers.

"What was that?"

"Liquid luck. We'll need it."

When the others began to leave, Rebekah pulled Draco to follow her.

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

"Expelliarmus!"

Dumbledore's wand flew out of his hand and into hers. He was not surprised at that, having already stunned Regulus and placed a Notice-Me-Not charm on him.

Draco passed the rightfully hers wand over to Rebekah It was warm in her hand as she hid it under her cloak too.

"Who else is here?" Draco demanded, wand raised.

"A question I might ask you. Or are you acting alone?" Dumbledore asked. "I should assume that Death Eaters are not too far away."

"Right under your nose and you never realized,"

Thundering footsteps came from the stairs and four people in black robes came into the astronomy tower.

"Good evening, Bellatrix," said Dumbledore calmly, as though welcoming the man to a tea party. "I think introductions are in order, don't you?"

"Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a bit of a tight schedule," Bellatrix said.

Rebekah knew Fenrir Greyback from stories that Remus would tell her. Apparently, all the stories were close to true with the way he carried himself. He wore black robes which were uncomfortably tight and even a bit of blood dripping from his lip.