Chapter Eighty Three

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

At eight am on Christmas morning, Sirius woke the teens up with Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms.

All it did was cause a group huddle of teens sleeping on the livingroom floor after they opened their presents.

They slept in human form, all dressed in onesies that were their Animagus forms.

Rebekah had a dark red lion onesie with a darker mane. Draco was similar but he had a beak and fake little wings by his back. Daphne had a long tail and mane while Astoria had just a tail. Pansy had fake wings on her back and Tracey kept poking at the tiny ears and tail she had. Theo's had eyes on his hood with a thick tail while Logan's antlers were short but memorable. Blaise had a set of rounded ears on his hood and a nub of a tail.

There was no chance of waking them up before noon so the two adults just left them there.

It was adorable with how quiet it was now. Those teens were the loudest and rowdiest people Petunia had ever had in her house, and she had Dudley's friends as guests before. They did question down when requested so that was a plus side.

The teens always helped set the table and helped clean up, all without Magic. Though some needed a little instruction before they could do it by themselves, they didn't complain and actually found it interesting.

Magic wasn't always needed.

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

When the evening was coming along nicely, there was a knock at the door.

"Good evening, Mrs Dursley," Remus greeted softly, handing her a bottle of Muggle champagne. "I hope this is appropriate."

"Thank you. Please call me Petunia," She nodded to where the kitchen was, the door half cracked. "She's coming."

Petunia just stepped away from the door, fully knowing Rebekah would launch herself at Remus. She had done it to Sirius before and she had a similar bond.

"Moony!" She almost screamed, letting herself be picked up by Remus into a hug. After he set a kiss on her hairline did she stop hugging him and realise that there were two others with him. "Hi, Moody, Tonks."

"You've got a lion onesie!" Tonks gasped, quickly greeting Petunia before hugging Rebekah.

"We all got a onesie that replicated our Animagus forms,"

"They've refused to change into proper clothes ever since they got them this morning," Petunia said, letting everyone into the living room. "All of you, stop dawdling and come inside. You are letting all of the warm air out."

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

Christmas day was spent with the teens and Sirius and Tonks dancing along to whatever song was on the radio, while Remus and Moody spoke with Petunia in the kitchen.

Remus was surprisingly good at baking so as Petunia was making dinner, he helped her with biscuits and cookies. He called in the teens to do the decorating of the cookies before Sirius and Tonks could get to them. Moody held the two adults back, knowing they would try and eat the mixture of decorations and icing before it could be used.