Chapter ninety three

)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(

"Sirius Orion Black!" Petunia scolded. "Stop fiddling with the tie and leave the buttons done up. This is your god forsaken wedding day and you will not mess this up because you want to look scruffy! You can do that at the reception afterwards!"

Petunia Dursley was asked to plan a wedding and that was what she was going to do even if she had to kill Sirius to stop him from ruining his outfit. She spent too long on the phone to the tailor trying to get it sorted and she was not going to let him ruin it.

Remus looked at complete ease in his black suit, the inside of it being a dark navy as his shirt was a soft silky silver. His tie was navy and silver with an aristocratic theme. The vest under the jacket was the same with black and silver design, contrasting the suit nicely as he buttoned it.

Sirius was fiddling with his cuffs, frowning at them. The underside of his black jacket was silver with a navy shirt, his tie and pocket square matched Remus' vest just like Remus' tie and pocket square matched Sirius' silver and navy vest.

A cloak was clasped onto each of their shoulders, one silver for Sirius and one navy for Remus.

"Almost time to walk down the aisle, boys," Petunia popped her head into the room. She nodded to Rebekah. "Ask her already!"

She disappeared out to the garden of the new manor

Being the last direct Black, Sirius was entitled to all Black Family property and that included the large manor near the cliffs of Dover. It was huge and hidden away with Magic.

The large, charcoal windows, and door complimented the grey stone and masonry. Each layer of the three visible floors followed the one beneath, becoming smaller in size each time. Shrubs, brush and trees lined the front and sides. The front porch had its wood match the windows, along with the pillars lined with greenery. Double staircase connected the paved ground to the porch.

The back garden was beautiful and that was where the wedding was going to happen.

"We've got the Old, the New, and the Blue," Sirius muttered. "But we need something borrowed."

Remus sighed, almost shoving Sirius aside. "He means to ask if you could be our Something Borrowed, Becks. We want you to walk us down."

For once in her life, Rebekah was speechless as she stood in her dark blue, almost black dress. It was fitted to her form with off the shoulder flounce style neckline, going to the floor with a slit on either side. They stopped at mid thigh and showed off the black shoes she wore. Her makeup was glamorous but perfect for the occasion with silver accenting her features with a dark red lip.

"Aww, she's speechless," Sirius tried to hug her, ready to mess with her beautifully done up hair.

"Touch the hair and I will stab you with the knife you gave me, I don't care if it's your wedding day, Paddy," Rebekah threatened. She had spent a while trying to fix her hair, putting it up. A silver and blue hair clip kept her hair from tumbling down from the base of her skull, all gathered to create an elberate look and to show off the Black Family heirloom necklace Sirius had let her borrow for the day.

"Well?" Remus prompted carefully. before smiling softly. "We walked your mother down the aisle, and we thought it fitting for you to walk us down."