(pajama photo)

(pajama photo)

- (y/n) - Chanyeol said swallowing hard while looking at the bed of Baekhyun who was sleeping peacefully.

-Sshhh don't talk, I don't want Baek to wake up, he's not invited to the party - she smiled at him the same way he loved.

-What are you ... how..?

-Oh Chanyeol-ssi don't tell me that you didn't like that I came to see you - she said while still leaning on the door.

-Is not that ... I have no problems but what if ...

-What? If Baekhyun wakes up? he doesn't have to wake up, not if we don't make noise while we do it.

-We... do it? Do what (y/n)? - Chanyeol was nervous but at the same time excited and he liked that since he felt how his member woke up.

-You know Channie, adults' things, I have realized that you are no longer a child - she said as she slowly took off her robe.

-Of course I'm not a boy, I'm a man and I can prove it to you - even he didn't know where he had got the courage to tell her that.

-I'd really like that - (y/n) walked slowly towards Chanyeol's bed, then climbed onto the boy's bed and crawled on her way to him, Chanyeol looked at her lustfully as she sat astride him.

- (y/n) seriously ...

-Seriously what? - She said as she stroked Chanyeol's chest.

-Really we will?

-Yes, or don't you want to?

-Yes! yes I want but ... here? With Baek sleeping in the next bed?

-Yes, or you prefer me to wake him up so i can demonstrate it with him.

-No! Of course not! - Chanyeol hugged her by the waist tightly - if you are going to do something do it with me, only with me and with no one else.

-I didn't tell you that your voice is very sexy, did i? - She spoke to him just inches from his lips.

-No - he smiled widely - you only told me i was handsome.

-Well, besides handsome you have a very, very sexy voice, Channie.

-My voice is sexy just for you.

-For me and for many more - she slowly began to kiss Chanyeol's lips.

-No, only for you, I'm not interested in the others, for me there is only you - Chanyeol responded to her kisses timidly but then he put his tongue in her mouth and they both began to kiss as if there was no tomorrow. Chanyeol's hands ran over (y/n)'s body from top to bottom and vice versa, Chanyeol looked at her breasts and then looked at her excitedly and asked her - can I? - she took his big right hand and kissed it gently before depositing it on her round left breast, Chanyeol slowly massaged her breast and immediately began to massage the other breast, she gently pushed him back and began to kiss Chanyeol's neck, then she went up to his ears and began to lick them to then lick his face, the boy complained of pleasure, it was strange but he liked it, he was about to take her by the waist when he heard the laughter of all his EXO colleagues, Chanyeol opened his eyes quickly and the first thing he saw was Chen's face who couldn't hold back the laughter while holding a little pug who in turn kept licking Chanyeol's face.