Chapter 19

*Niall POV*

~~~Saturday Morning~~~

Today we're going to Jimmy Fallen Live show, to record a special segment they wanted us to do.

I woke up and rolled out of bed accidently falling on the floor.
"Oww" I groaned quietly and got up ruffling my hair.

I walked into the bathroom and beushed my teeth and walked into the living room to watch some television.
I heard Zayn and Liam giggle in the other room. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, four love birds in the house.
I must be supreme ship captain now.

After, a while the boys came out and we all ate cereal in our Pjs on the couch.
Which of course ended in Me and Louis throwing cereal at each other.

"So when do you guys wanna leave to go?" Liam asked putting our plates away.

"Whenever you guys are ready" I answered.

"Yea And I guess we all have to chnage anyways" Harry laughed seeing as we all were in Pjs.

After we all got changed, we met with Management and talked about the show and what not to say and just basically other things.

We got in the car and arrived at the set.
We went in and as Jimmy called our name, we walked in and waved hello to everyone.
We sat down and smiled.

"Hello Boys or should I say men" Jimmy joked.

We all laughed and he continued.

"So how are you guys, its been a while right?" He said.

"Yes We are very honored to be back" I said smiling.

"Well we are here to talk about you're new album released right? Who's heard it?" He asked the crowd.
Everyone cheered.

"Now how had four years been? We all know you guys started on the XFactor and throughtiut the years being brought together-" Jimmy spoke as I sort of stopped listening and saw the camera guy wink at Harry.

I wanted to hide a laughter but looks like Louis wasn't very fond of it, as Harry was uncomfortable and shifted around a bit and Louis put his hand on Hary's leg squeezing it a little while he looked like he was going to kill someone.

I smiled and patted his back. Jealous Louis is the funniest. I turned back to listen to Jimmy as he know started to ask questions.
We all answered and then he announced something and we went to commercial.
We went off stage to the special suprize.

"Now the boys will be back later but I would like to welcome you all back to another special addition to 'Celebrities read mean tweets'!" He said before switching topics.

•Kanye West•

"Kanye might as well marry himself if he loves himself so much, looks like Kim's gotta find someone else." Kanye read as he laughed.

•Lil'Wayne•

"Lil' Wayne looks like a crabapple" He read and soon laughing and adding "I don't know what a crabapple is"

•Louis Tomlinson•

"Harry had the most ugliest fac-" He read stopping.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE FUCK, HARRY IS THE MOST BEAUTI-"
He yelled throwing down the phone before being cut off by the next scene with the next celebrity.

•Liam Payne•

"Liam looks like he could be a daddy if y'all know what I mean" He read before bursting in laughter.
"You guys seriously need jesus, if that's what they say now"

"Welcome back! Now that was a very special editoon considering we had some of the One Direction boys star in it. That was funny guys." He laughed as we tuned back into the show.

"You tell me" Louis scoffed holding Harry close to him.
Harry smiled and patted his head.

Zayn was playing wth his chair but Liam put his hand on him to stop the chair from moving. Liam smiled and Zayn stopped moving the chair.

"Keeping your boyfriend from dying of falling off a chair I see" I whispered to Liam. He blushed and punched me lightly on the shoulder.

"Well boys it was nice having you here today, thank you for stopping by and Hope to see you guys soon again" Jimmy smiled before we all said goidbye and went to commercial break.

*Harry POV*

"You are beautiful, Curly. Always remmeber that" Louis mummbled before hugging me as we got in the car.

I mean the tweet was okay, I understand. It didn't hurt me as much.
And Louis was probably still mad about the cameraman winking at me. It was flattering but uncomfortable because I already have Louis and I didn't know him.

"Don't worry Love, its okay" I said before kissing his forehead.

*Louis POV*

How Dare they say that about my baby! Oh when I get my hands on that guy who tweeted it, I will end him.
We got in the house, and I brung Harry to the room, shutting the door behind us.

Don't think I'm still over the guy who winked at my Harry. Who does he think he is?! Harry is mine.

I pushed Harry pinning him against the door and started kissing his kneck.
"Lou-" He said

"You are mine and only mine. Okay?" I growled.

"Yes Lou" He moaned.
He kissed my lips as my hands moved to his hips and his hands tangled in my hair.

"No one can ever look at you like that pumkin , you understand that?" I whispered in between kisses.

He nodded as we continued snogging all over each other.

*Zayn POV*

We entered back at the house and Louis seemed a little heated as he dragged Harry in the room and shut the door.
I looked back at Liam and Niall and they shrugged confused also.

We put down our stuff and suddenly turn around quickly when we heard something hit against a door. Harry and Louis' room to be exact.
We all looked around at each other confused.

After a while they got out and Harry's lips were a little swollen and pinkish.
While Louis has his hair ruffled up but tried to style it back.

We all burst out laughing until Louis snapped at us. We all stopped but continued to snicker quietly.
"They are just jealous, that they don't have an otp as awesome as ours" Harry whispered to Louis kissing his nose.

I turned around immediatly and put a hand over my cheat gasping.
As Liam raised an eyebrow turning around also.

"We too have a very awesome Ship" Liam said.

"As if" Louis scoffed smirking.

"Well at least we don't door Fu-" I shot back but Niall stopped me saying.

"I will in charge of how awesome each ship is okay? You both are amazing" He said clapping and then walking away.

"Whatever" I said before smiling and pecking Liam's lips.
He smiled and we sat down to hang out a bit.