Chapter 07

*Louis POV*

Today was the day of my charity match. I shifted around in bed and gently bumped into another body. I turned around and saw Harry still sleeping.
I smiled and kiss his forehead causing him to smile a bit.

"I'll be back later okay? Im just ginna go practice with the boys" I whispereed softly.

He nodded and went back to sleep.
I got up to get dressed and go warm up with the other players.

"Up and down, twist, up and down, twist!" Yelled the coach as we warmed up for this afternoon's game.

"Hey Lou you're gonna do great tonight!" The guys yelled at Me as they practiced. I waved back thanking them.

Today is gonna be great, I love doing things like this. I just hope Harry can come. I remember last time her cam.

*Flashback*

"YOU CAN DO IT LOUIS!" Shouted Harry and Niall from the sidelines.

I was running to get the ball from the other team and smiled to wave at them.
I caught up to the guy and stole the ball, running past the defence and fowwards, I manage to shot the ball into the Goal before Half-Time.

I ran to where to where Harry and Niall where to get some water and meet up with Coach.

"Great Job Lou, you're killing it out there" Harry beamed as he huggged me.
I hugged back smiling.

"Yea Louis, keep it up, we're cheering for you!" Niall said high fiving me.

"Thanks guys, see you after the game!" I yelled as I left to meet the Coach.

*Flashback over*

"Louis!" My teamates called

I look up realizing I was daydreaming, I smiled thinking about Harry.
I jog over to him.

"Yea?" I said catching up

"Mate we've called you three times, the caoch wants to meet us before we go of and come back tonight for the game, Somethin on your mind?" He asked.

"Sorry" I said sheepishly "and yea just thinkin about Harry"

"Oo we got a lover boy and his boyfriend" His friend teased.

I blushed covering my face and smiled.
He chuckled and pat my back.

"Me too, My boyfriend Greg is coming to the game too, I really hope he makes it, its started to snow a little by the highways" He stated.

"Well I hope he comes, wish you well" I smiled waving off as I ran to my car and drive back to the house.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Louis?" Harry boice sounded.

"Yea thats me" I chuckled.

He came out in an apron. Holding some tea bags and frosting.
I giggled as He had some frosting on his nose.

"Hey lou" He smiled softly putting down some things

"Uh..Can I ask?" I said pointing at the things

"Oh haha Just making some cupcakes for the children at the Saint Judes Hospital" He said smiling.

"The tea?" I asked walking closer to him.

"Actually thats for you, Im boiling the water right now. I just wanted to suprize you before you came, because I knew it was cold outside and I wanted you to be warm and I know you like Tea and-" Harry rambled.

"And Thank you for that Babe, I appreciate it" I smiled nuzzling my head in his neck.

I looked up and giggled.
"Whats so funny?" Harry chuckled.

I looked up and looked at his nose and leaned in. I licked off the frosting and pecked his lips.

"Mm Vanilla" I hummed

He giggled.
"So Frosting huh?"

"Yea It was on your nose" I laughed hugging him.

"Really? Well do you wat to tr-" He was cut off by the whistling off the pot.

"Oh! The Tea!" He said rushing off to turn it off.

I laughed shaking my head, and walking over to the kitchen.
I wrapped my arms around Harry, as he poured Tea into two cups.
Considering He was taller than me, I still knew Harry was my little kitten.

"Here you go, just how you like it" He gave the cup to me smiling.

I took it and thanked him. I took a sip and had a momentof thankness.

"Harry this is great! I love it, thank you" I smiled kissingg neck just below his ear.
He giggled and turned around.

"I was going to ask you before we got inturrupted by the pit whistling, If you wanted to try a cupcake I make?" He asked taking a cupcake from the tray.

I hesitantly grabbed it looking back at him as he beamed waiting for to taste it.
I took a bite before moaning at the taste.
"Harry.." I said looking at him.

*Harry POV*

"Yes? What do youthink?" I quickly asked

"Its... GREAT!" He smiled jumping up and down.

I laughed and clapped my hands.
"Yay!" I yelled.

"Now tomorrow morning Im going to take these to the Children. I hope it cheers them up, I've been wanting to visit for some time" I said gathering the supplies.

"well they are goingg to love them, Haz" Louis said.

"You should get some rest before the game tonight" I said holding him by the waist.

"You're right" he said hugging me.

"Good, now get some rest, so you can do great tomight" I said as he walked over to the bed to nap.

"I know you can do it" I whispered walking away.