Chapter 09

*Zayn POV*

Harry has been in his room all evening yesterday and night. We all saw Louis came back from his game late, so we all whispered asking him how it went and we talked for a but before he mentioned he was a bit tired.

I woke up in the morning before anyone else, which is suprizing since I'm always the last on to wake up. You know how I love my sleep.
So I decided to make breakfast for everyone, I'm not the best cook but I can fix something up.

Harry came down first after I fixed a plate up for him. He was just in sweatpants and no T-shirt. With his curls fixed back nicecly, but he was still a little sleepy.

"Smells good Zayn, watcha making?" He asked taking a seat.

"Just a little something" I smirked handing him a plate that had pancakes and some eggs.

"You going to the Hospital today, to see the children?" I asked before sitting down with my own plate.

"Yea I've been wanting to go since we got here and I made them a little something yesterday too" He said after swallowing some food.

I nodded and continued eating, we chatted abit about some random thing and Harry managed to crack a few jokes here and there to practice for tomorrow show.

Minutes later, Louis came down with his hair messy and feathery, and sleepy. He hugged Harry kissing his head and mummbled a good Morning.
Harry had no reaction and said a simply "Good Morning"

I sat back in confusion. They usually always use all the time they have to act like a couple before Louis goes off.
Today Harry acted a bit off.

"Did Night change you guys are something?" I asked chuckling watching everyone else come down and sit down to eat.
No one said anything, so I shrugged and we talked about different topics.

"I'm telling you Niall my middle name is Beyoncé" I laughed poking Niall.

"It's Javaad Zayn" Laughed Niall breathlessly.

"It's actually Zayn Javaad Beyoncé Malik" Liam spoke up buttig into the conversation.

"Bingo!" I shot laughing.

"Whatever Mr.Beyoncé" Niall scoffed before smiling.

"Yea because I'm fabulous" I stated smiling and high fiving Liam.

We were all laughing when we heard the front door shut close.
We stopped and looked at each other confused. We saw Harry pass by going into his room.

"I'll go check on him" I said getting up.

I met Harry before he got to the room, I tocuhed hus shoulder lightly.
"Harry, is everything oka-" I asked being cut off.
He swipe my hand away.

"Im fine Zayn" He said sterntly.

"If you want to talk abo-" I followed him. He quickly turned around facing me, he green eyes were now dark green full with sadness and fustration.

"Why don't you ask your weed buddy what's wrong, maybe even smoke a joint with him for all I care" He said with a raspy voice trying not to raise his tone.

I stepped back as he slammed the door. That was definatly not like Harry.
I turned around and scratched my neck as I gave a sad face to Niall and Liam.

Liam shook his head while Niall covered his face in hands.
I sat back down trying to let everything sink in.

"Do you think..." Liam started looking up.

"I hope not Liam...I sure hope not.." I responded knowing what he was going to ask.
He nodded as we all sat in silence.

"Im leaving" We heard Harry yelled as we saw him leave with a batch of cupcakes and him getting his jacket shutting the door behind him.

~~~~~Hours later~~~~~

*Louis POV*

I was so mad, this is Managements's fault all of it. They broke him. They broke my baby.

I just went for a short drive to get my mind of of things. I drove back to the house to go get ready for soundcheck at the studio for tomorrow.
As I went in Niall came running to me.

"LOUIS" He yelled.

"Hey" I mummbled.

"Where were you? You left without warning" He said

"Just for a drive" I said setting the keys on the counter.

"Where's Harry?" I asked.

"With Liam..." Niall quietly said.

I walked over to the room to see Harry in Liam's arm as he cried and Liam looked at me as I glared at him giving him a look.
He quickly unwrapped himself from Harry and stood up.

I followed Liam out the door leaving Harry in the room.

*Niall POV*

As we heard Liam and Louis leave the room, Zayn and I heard then discussing things and heard something break in the room they were in. We shot up running to the door.

"Come on Lads, we're going to the hospital for a trip" He said grabbing his keys dragging Liam with him to the car.

Two hours later we came back. Zayn and I arguing about who's hair was more fabulous. Louis and Liam giving each other the silent treatment.

Harry was found in the couch watching The Ellen Show.
He greeted us and asked to talk to Zayn.

"Listen Zayn, I'm sorry about earlier..." Harry said hugging him.
"I was just upset and Migt have took it too far." He continued.

Zayn smiled and patted his head.

"Ts alright Haz, we've all been there" Zayn said.
Harry smiled offering a left over cupcake.

"HARRY OU HAVE LEFTOVER CUPCAKES?" I yelled running to him.

"PLEASE OH PLEASE LET ME HAVE ONE" I begged him.
He laughed and took one and gave it too me.

I took a bite and smiled giving him a thumbs up.
As we all left to go practice at the studio.
For the rest of the day we stay inside as Harry and Louis talked out things and ended up cuddling as we watched a short film.

~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~

*Louis POV*

We all left to the stadium for one last souncheck. I smirked at Liam as he sturggled to hold his microphone.
Manag. Had to tell him to tweet that he was break dancing and broke his arm. Stupid Manag. Who would believe that? But oh well.

I had to do it. No one touches my baby.
Liam had it coming. I love him, but get one hand on Harry and I'll end his life.

~~~~~That night~~~~

We were singing Midnight Memories.
And as usual Harry danced his heart out. I giggled at his sillyness. I've fallen in love with a dork...

I saw Liam go up to Harry and hug him and whisper something in his ear.
Harry blushed and laughed on Liam's chest. I stopped walking and stared at Liam giving him a death glare.
This boy just doesn't get it does he.

I was going to go up to him but decided against it. I smirked to myself, he broken arm should be enough for now.

The rest of the concert was fun, and after we gor home and passed out in the living room not bothering to go to the rooms.