Chapter 17

*Liam POV*

~~~~The next day~~~~~

Today I decided to go spend some time with Sophia since I havn't seen her since we were at Tea ò Café.

"Hey Soph, are you free today?" I asked through the phone.

"Hey Li! Uh Yea I guess, I just have to be back at the Studio before 3" She answered. I flinched a little at the name Li, usually Only zayn calls me that.

"Hey Li where you going?" Zayn asked coming out from his room.

"Just out with Sophia for a few hours" I replied getting my keys.
I noticed he tensed up a little when I said her name

"Oh um okay Have fun" He replied

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yea its fine" He smiled weakly.

"Okay see you later" I waved before shutting the door.

I picked up Sophia at her house and we drove by the near by carnival they had today. We played games and I won her a little unicorn. Then we went for some funnel cakes and watch a little show some children put on.

By then Time flew fast, it was already 2:20.
"We should get you to the studio" I said looking at my watch. "Its almost 3"
She nodded and got up as we walked to the car.

"Okay Bye Soph, have a good day at work" I smiled opening the car door for her.

"Thank you Liam, goodbye" She smiled waving off.

I drove back to the house, and opened the front door to find Zayn on the couch watching "The Kardashians"
I laughed to myself and sat by him.

"Hey Zen" I laughed sitting beside himz

"Hey Li" He smiled looking back at the Tv.

"Where are the boys, its too quiet in here" I asked.

"They went out, Harry thought the scenery was perfect for Instagraming and the others decided to go on a walk"
Zayn answered.

"Well I'll be back" I said getting up to put my keys away.

When I entered my room I saw Zayn come in and shut the door.

"Hey did you need someth-" I asked before being pinned on the door.

"You know, you make me feel some type of way Mr.Payne" Zayn growled into my ear before kissing my kneck softly.

"Zayn, What-" I said shaking before letting out a moan.

He kissed his way onto my jawline then my lips as we synced together. I walked around the room trying to find the dresser. I found it and laid me keys on there before gripping onto Zayn's waist.

I broke the kiss after a while needing to breathe. Zayn seemed a bit flistered too.

*Zayn POV*

'Zayn! What are you thinking?' I asked myself while I found myself in Liam's room kissing him.

'You are engaged for goodness sake! And Liam had a girlfriend' I thought.

I jsut couldn't help myself, Liam's always had this effect of me I didn't understand.
The thing was I could never have Liam. He had a gf and I wasn't a girl.
Liam probably hates me right now.

After Liam pulled apart, he looked at me. I looked for any emotions or any sign of anything in his eyes, but I couldn't.

"Zayn, I uh" He said stuttering.

"No, Liam its okay, it was totally my fault. I just, Im sorry. I know you have a girlfriend and you're straight and-" I rambled before being cut off by him grabbing my hips and pulling me in for another kiss.

*Liam POV*

"We shouldn't be doing this" I whispered stil holding on to him breathing hard.

"Im sorry Liam, this is my fault" Zayn said trying to leave.

"No Its okay, I mean I liked it" I said quietly smiling.

He smiled and kisses my kneck lightly before losing his smile saying
"But what about the girls"

I groand and mentally facepalmed myself. "The girls, I forgot about them" I mummbled.

"I-Im sorry, this is all my fault, I just couldn't help myself, I put you,Sophia and Perrie in trouble. I don't know how-" Zayn rambled.

"Shh Zayn Its okay, breathe. Let's just talk about this for a while." I said calmly sitting him down as we walked to the couch in the living room.

"Liam, I'm going to be completely honest with you" Zayn breathed out.
I nodded and held his hand for him to continue.

"I, I love you Liam. I always have, I mean I really thought you were sweet and caring, and I'm not going to lie, like dayum, you're a good looking person" Zayn mentioned laughing a little.
I blushed.
And he continued.

"You seemed like a best friend to me and you were always there for me. Through the X factor when they out us in as a band to Now. I would crush on you and now I realized I fell in deep live with you. But that couldn't happen since you had Danielle and now Sophia. So I tried to ignore and went out with Perrie and I don't know how the engagement happened. I just guess since you had Sophia, I could never have you so why not find someone else. But Liam, I just can't ignore it. I love Liam Payne" Zayn explained holding my hands as we looked at each other.

I couldn't look at him, he was just so beautiful, I never knew he felt this way and having him explain it now made it harder for me to. I smiled and kissed his hands.

"Zayn, I never knew you felt this way, I-I don't know what to say" I chuckled.
I honestly had so much on my mind, I had a loss of words.

"Sophia, I mean she is an amazing girl and I love her but I have this feeling in me saying I don't love her as much as I love you" I said smiling lifting his chin up with my fingers lightly.

We looked in each other's eye and leaned in. It was a short but passionate kiss. Zayn smiled.
"Same here, Perrie is a beautiful and amazing person. She has the funniest personality and I do love her. But I couldn't live with myself knowing I could've said something to you about loving you" Zayn agreed.

"Well Should we tell them?" Liam asked

"I really think we should, but how, I mean they would probably be mad for lying to them" Zayn said.

"I don't think they would be mad, suprised? Yes. But angry,no. We will be fine. And maybe soon, when we see them again." I said looking at Zayn.

"Thank you Liam. Again I'm sorry for approaching you like that earlier, I don't know what went over me." Zayn smiled sheepishly.

"What can I say I'm fabulous" I shrugged laughing.
"Besides, that was kind of sexy being all dominant" I smirked.

"Well Mr.Payne, glad you liked it" Zayn said putting a hand on my thigh for a few seconds then standing up.

"No teasing, Mr.Malik." I smirked pulling him down again hovering over him kissing his kneck making him giggle and then his lips.