Happy raised his paw, "We came here to free all of the villagers. So we're going to melt this crazy ice!" Happy informed. I groaned, "Happy I know you meant well, but you could've said we were tourists. Now they're gonna be gunnin' for us since we are interfering with their plans." I face palmed.

They huddled in a group looking at each other before nodding, "Then you're totally here to get in our way!" All three shouted. "See what I mean. Although you can't reason with greedy one's like this." I said sighing. "Ya dig?" The brute exclaimed.

"I'm sure you've heard about the Eternal Flame that's burned in this village for centuries!" "Even among the most novice treasure hunters, the flame is considered an S-Class treasure! It's totally legendary!" "Ya dig?" I pinched the bridge of my nose starting to lose patience with the situation. There's only so many times I can hear a man say 'ya dig' before getting annoyed.

"However, thanks to the giants that guard the Village of the Sun, no one's ever been able to get near it." "But, the big guys were frozen solid, and good hunters know opportunity when it knocks, ya dig?" "So, now we're taking the Erernal Flame and getting out while the getting's good."

"You can't! It's their guardian, the most sacred part of their village! If you take it away it could destroy them!" Wendy exclaimed. "Sounds like you aren't treasure hunters, just common theives!" Lucy shouted. They stared back blinking before huddling together. They nodded before shouting, "We're totally treasure hunters and we're gonna leave here with our treasure! Finder's keepers is the law of the land and we live by it, whether you like it or not!" "Ya dig? Now, scarm!" "Man, they're annoying!" I huffed looking over at Finley who nodded, "Aye!"

"We don't have time for playing around! Let's just swipe the treasure and get outta here, before these wizards decide to butt in." "Hm. Totally." "Yeah!"

"Hate to break it to ya, but that flame you're after is frozen solid, just like everything else in the village!" Gray shouted out. "Underestimating a treasure hunter on a mission is never a good idea. The ice won't be any trouble. We can melt it all on our own, with our secret treasure." "You're gonna make us guess? What is it?" Natsu questioned. The man with blue hair pulled out a bottle containing liquid. "Heh. Liquid Moon Drip." Natsu and Gray screamed freaking out. While I just chuckled. Man, what idiots. These have gotta be some of the worst treasure hunters ot there. "That's a blast from the past!" Happy stated. "And it's just what we need! Lyon used it to free Deliora!" Lucy exclaimed happily.

The trio started running away. "It's been fun!" "See ya, losers!" "Ya dig?" I never knew it could be a liquid." Erza stated in thought. "Catch 'em! If we had that bottle, we could free the whole village and be done with this job!" Natsu exclaimed pointing at the fleeing trio. The rest went wide eyed before following after them. "That's no--" "Let's move! They're going to use all the Moon Drip!" Erza exclaimed cutting me off. "Not if I can help it!" Gray shouted.

I just stared blankly watching the group run ahead. I groaned in annoyance. "I guess we should follow Fin." I said annoyed. "Aye. Hey Khaleesi, what were ya going to say?" Fin questioned flying as I skated toward the group. "For the amount of Moon Drip they have. There's no way it would be able to melt the Eternal Flame yet alone a whole village. It took Lyon a year to unfreeze Deliora. That took a substantial amount of Moon Drip so an amount as scant as that won't even make a dent." I stated staring ahead. "But couldn't it be more potent since it's in a liquid form?" Fin questioned. "It's a possibility but, even if that was the case it still wouldn't be enough. From what I know this isn't just any ordinary flame. It's rumored to be on par with Hellfire. So I can't imagine three mediocre idiots will be able to steal it."

We got to the clearing catching up with them. I looked around to see them engaging in battle and throwing the bottle of Moon Drip amongst each other. "So what did we miss?" I questioned raising an eyebrow as I watched them play keep away. "Not much. Hey did you know there is a Grand Treasure Games?" Natsu asked. "Uh. No, why?" "These guys won it." Lucy informed. I laughed. "So they're the best of the best, is what you're implying?" I asked. "Sure are!" "Ya dig?" Two of hunters replied back to me. I stared blankly before bursting out into laughter, "Ha! If that's so then we have nothing to worry about. And here I was thinking they were the worst treasure hunters only for them to be the best." I said laughing still.