Story Mode 50: His Reaction, About MC, And Whoah, Celebrities

Start from the beginning

I think my dad still blames himself for it. But not being wealthy isn't a sin. I'm just happy that the surgery was alright and my criminal record remained free of any charges (though it did end up on my high school record). I only wish that MC left me alone sooner. Even after I moved to Seoul she would send me letters constantly. I used to be paranoid to be honest. But once she died, all I felt was relief. My doctor even said my heart got better. And then since her position in the RFA was open, I was blessed with being able to meet you.

───────────〔✿〕───────────

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Yoosung bounces in his seat excitedly as he sits in the large theater. Rather than a regular movie theater the building appears to be the type used for plays and operas. The extravagance is overwhelming. "Do you think I'll be able to meet Echogirl and Madame Chiffon?"

"You're going to get wrinkles in your suit," Zen comments as he tries to get the kid to stay still. He moves to smooth the fabric out for him, but the blonde lurches back.

"I'm not a baby!" Yoosung flattens out his clothes on his own and folds his arms. "I'm the one that Y/n gave the tickets to, so show some respect!"

Zen rolls his eyes. "You do realize that I'm the one doing you the favor of being here right? If I didn't come Y/n wouldn't have given them to you."

"Agghhh! You're right!" Yoosung hastily looks around the room. "She also said that I have to make you introduce yourself to people, right?" Among the expensively dressed people Yoosung searches for the most Director-y looking person, only to be distracted at the sound of a familiar female voice. He slowly turns around in disbelief. Behind him, several actors and actresses have begun to surround Zen. "Oh my god." Among the crowd of beautiful men and women stand the two he most wanted to meet: Echogirl and Madame Chiffon.

Echogirl pushes herself to the front of the herd, falling in place next to Madame Chiffon. "Oh my god, you're Zen, right?!" Before the white haired prince can even respond, the girl squeals in excitement. "I'm a huge fan of yours! I saw your most recent showcases- absolutely A! MA!! ZEN!!!" She press's her large chest forward as she look up at the fairly confused actor and sends him a wink. "We should collaborate sometime."

"Right, okay Miss. Thank you for being my fan," Zen says as he tries his best to regulate the crowd. The older woman in the front has been trying to talk to Zen about something, but the younger one with the large breasts continues to interrupt. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" Zen asks as he turns to the slightly older woman.

The younger pouts immediately, but Yoosung takes the opportunity right before she explodes to slip in front of her. "E-Echogirl!" A blush spreads over his cheeks as he looks down at his idol. She's even prettier in person. "I'm a huge fan! May I please have your autograph?"

"Ugh! Get out of my way!" A snarl crosses her pretty face as she shoves past the poor blond to get back to Zen's side. "Don't approach me like you're worthy of talking to me, loser!" The smile slips right off of Yoosung's face and all of his previous excitement vanishes.

"Excuse me for a moment, miss." Zen smiles at the older lady he's been trying to have a conversation with and steps passed her. "Yoosung, is this the Echogirl you were telling me about?" He couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

Yoosung wilts as Zen wraps a protective arm over his shoulders. "Yes..."

Zen's eyes slim as he looks down at the woman. He doesn't even address her directly. "A celebrity that treats her fans like that is not one that deserves to be admired." Without a second glance at her, he brings Yoosung with him and turns back to the woman he was previously speaking with. "Sorry about, that. What were you saying again?"

Yoosung's eyes eyes light up at the sight of the beautiful woman. Despite her being in her early forties, her looks are still undeniably striking. "Z- Zen." Yoosung grabs onto his hyung's suit tightly, earning a slap on the wrist. "You're talking with Madame Chiffon!"'

"Ah," the woman smiles sweetly. "I'm so happy to have someone so young as a fan. Makes me think that I might not be going out of date after all." She laughs lightly and for a moment, something in her seems familiar to Yoosung.

Zen rubs the back of his head. "Uh this is my friend Yoosung. He also happens to know Y/n." He smiles lightly at the older woman, "But how do you know her?"

The woman looks slightly flustered as her hands fold themselves in front of her body. Unknowingly, Yoosung jumps to her rescue. "Madame Chiffon is in a relationship with Jumin's dad remember! Since Y/n is working so close under Jumin, it's not weird if she's met Y/n or heard her name a few times!"

"Ooooh," Zen's lips form a small 'o' as he understands the situation before smiling. No one seems to notice Madame Chiffon's small breath of relief. "Ah, the movies starting. We should get back to our seats."

"But Zen," Yoosung whines. "Y/n wanted you to mingle. At least go introduce yourself to those people over there!" When Zen refuses, Yoosung threatens him with ruining his one expensive suit. Chiffon watches the two leave as her hand clenches. Things are just getting more and more complicated.

───────────〔✿〕───────────