My body gets goosebumps immediately and the blood rushes from my head to my core.

"Who could resist such an offer," I say opening my arm to let her come closer.

Her grin is quickly replaced with a smile as she pulls me into a side hug. I lay down and she puts her head on my chest. I pull the blanket over us both and relax into Kara.

In the background, all I can hear is Kara's breathing, the sounds of distant traffic, the waves breaking softly and the sounds of the wind.

Looking up I see the beautiful stars and the beautiful Kara Danvers. I play with her soft and luscious blonde curls. Just enjoying the moment I lean into Kara more and breathe in a deep breath of fresh sea air.

After a few minutes, my breathing and heartbeat start to pick up. Kara's hand are now roaming dangerous places. Her hand is running up my thigh and her mouth is on my neck.

I let out a small moan as she sucks and nips on my pulse point. My hands caress her soft snd muscly back.

"Do you want to take this back to my place?" I offer with a husky voice.

"Lead the way," Kara says kissing my lips once more before standing up.

We quickly pack up the picnic and blankets. Getting into the car I start driving back to my apartment. Kara's hand stays on mine the whole car ride.

I get out of the car and open Kara's door for her. "Ladies first," I say taking her hand.

We walk into my apartment and the second I close the door Kara is on me.
I gasp as Kara backs me into a wall, the sensation is odd. My body is on fire but the wall is cold.

Kara lifts one of my legs up and with surprising strength picks me up. I wrap my legs around her and hold onto her neck for support. She goes back to kissing my neck and lips as she holds me pinned to the wall.

Her lips were softer than anything I have ever felt. My body craves her touch and I could easily get addicted.

"Wheres the bedroom?" Kara says looking deep into my eyes.

"In that room right there" Kara nods and starts walking to my bedroom.

I start to unbutton her plaid shirt and jeans. Kara quickly reaches her destination and gently puts me on the bed.

Her eyes are now a dark shade of blue and her breathing is hard. I pull off my shirt and admire Kara's sculpted body as she undresses.

"Wow, you're even more gorgeous than I thought," I say watching as her jeans fall gracefully on the floor.

"Says the literal goddess," Kara says chuckling.

"You're just saying that to be nice" I sag blushing.

"No, I'm not. I'll show you just how much I like you" Kara says sitting on my lap with only a bra and underwear on.

Her hands grope my breasts and mine grab her ass. I can feel how wet she is on my thigh. I pull her into a very primal kiss, my lips searching hers for as much friction as possible.

Without breaking the kiss I unclasp her bra and throw it somewhere in the room.

I flip us around and lay her down on the bed. I start to kiss down her neck and around her nipples. I keep teasing until both her nipples are erect.

Now a moaning mess I give Kara one last kiss on her lips before moving down her body and onto her thighs. I bite her thigh and then soothe it with my tongue. Her back arches and a small groan comes out of her mouth.