~A Bridge Too Close Part 2 - 2/2~

[11]

[Video at the end]

And im so  sorry it took so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE POV :

Starscream raised his sword to kill Megatron.

,,No!"

She yelled. Before Starscream could do anything, a purple head from Headmaster flew past him, distracting him from Megatron's attention. It hovered several meters above his head before he activated his beam and it began to chop off his head. Ex- SIC was in shock.

,,Hey! What do you just- ARGH!"

He screamed as his head fell from his body. He hit the ground hard and wailed in pain. Issac landed with the device where his head had been before, and it had fastened / screwed up.

,,You cut off my head!"

He got mad at him.

,,I told you he was working for the Decepticons. He just saved Megatron skidplate."

Said Bumblebee aloud. But he simply answered.

,,I savid him so i could kick his skidplate myself."

He said before reaching for the levers that control Starscream's body. He ran after Megatron so he could retaliate for what he had forced him to do. Megatron just logged with his optics of the awkward situation that's happening right now. Being killed by ex-Decepticon was even more bearable than being killed by the human-controlling body of the ex-Decepticon.

,,Oh please..."

He said, annoyingly, as he swung hard with his hand which Ramjet was holding with and flew away at his strength. He did the same with Sunnstorm afterwards. With both free hands, he aimed his cannon at him, then fired what his head had separated from that body. The body took several steps back before falling directly onto Starscream's head. He cried out in pain.

,,What are you waiting for? Destroy Megatron, now!"

Ho ordered to his clones, who only stared at him. When his head separated from his body, he lost his control over them, they were already free and could listen to the much better, more invincible leader, Megatron. Slipstream was first who speaked. 

,,Any leader has to be an improvement over you?"

She mocked. Sunstorm, who was on the right side of Megatron, bowed and began to worship him.

,,Oh why is it great Megatron, you would truly proved in your best superiority."

Megatron, who looked at him, began to march away. The orange clone, at first, didn't understand why before he noticed he was approaching to Y/D. With a strong blow to the concrete, it spilled to pieces and caught her in his arms.

,,You came for me." 

She smiled. Megatron looked down at her and smiled. 

,,How would I not?"