~1~

Y/N POV:

  "Oh! So there is an allspark after all." I smiled to myself as I picked up large amounts of energy on my radar that I hadn't seen in stellar-cycles. "I almost started to think that allspark was a myth." "Then isn't it?"The voice behind my wings said.

  With a fake smile on my face, I turned to look at the Decepticon, which had a sullen look on his face and his servos crossed. The famous second in command, Starscream.

  "Allspark is just a myth for stupid cybertronians who believe in these myths!" he growled and approached me. "I can't believe you really believe in such nonsense." I detached myself from my device and, with a drop of annoyance, I turned my whole body towards him.

  "Allspark is the source of our life, the most powerful resource in the universe. Without that, our race wouldn't exist, so clearly it's not nonsense. But if you don't remember, the autobots threw that Allspark into deep space so that no one could ever find it. -I grimaced weakly and turned in the direction of the little Autobot spaceship and smirked- Well... until today."

  "Bah!" Starscream puffed, before he walked away from me into the middle of the Nemesis commanding bridge, his arms crossed and looking ahead.

  "You and Megatron are fools who have been chasing ghosts for centuries!" Then he added:
  "I seriously doubt we'll find this 'Allspark' aboard such an insignificant vessel."

  I was about to say something, but Lugnut cut me off. "TRAITOR! MEGATRON IS WISE! MEGATRON IS BOLD! MEGATRON WILL RETURN THE DECEPTICONS TO CYBERTRON AND-"

  "And wipe our homeland clean of the stench of Autobot tyranny blah de blah blah blah." interjected Blackarachnia, imitating Lugnut with her servos. "Did you memorize that speech,   Lugnut? Or is it just hardwired into that thick one track processor of yours?"

 She pointed her index at her helmet, imagining it was his, before someone suddenly fired a freezing cannon at her servo, turning her entire foreservo into an icicle. We all turned in that direction and noticed the last member of our group coming into the room. Blitzwing.

  "As usual, Blackarachnia, your demeanour is unpleasant as zat accursed organic mold of yours." I chuckled at his comment. I rested my palms on my hips and turned toward the frustrated Blackarachnid.

 "Blow it out, you actuator three face."

  She hissed and shattered the ice very simply. Blitzwing watched in shock before his face spun and Hothead 'took over' the body. Or so we named him. If he has a blue face with a black eye, it's Icy. He's very easy to communicate with, and he's probably the most sensible of the three faces/personalities. But if his face is red, we all prefer to keep distance from him. Nobody wants to mess with hothead. He's very explosive and takes all the cues too personally. Well, the last one is random. Random's have a black face with a like Jack o'lantern smile . Why we call him   Random? You'll find out soon enough.

  "Ze name is Blitzwing, insect! Remember that! Coz' it's ze last thing you're gonna hear before I- -his face spun and Random took over his body- Express my feelings in song! Ze itsy bitsy spider-!"

  This is when everyone started arguing once again. "For the primus sake..."I rolled my head annoyingly and rested my forehelmet on my palm.
  Starscream yells at them to stop arguing, Lugnut gabble about how unique Megatron was,   Blackarachnia insults Blitzwing, and Blitzwing sang the whole time.