~Mission Accomplished~

~5~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously :

Sari POV :

I was sitting on a tall tree in the park. I wanted to be alone, although that Bumblebee and Bulkhead wanted to help me feel better, but ... they made it only worse. A strong wind blew on my back. I turned and noticed F/C jet. I watched it for a while before it transformed into a robot. It wasn't big robot, probably same high as Bumblebee. The first thing I noticed was her F/C optics and the Decepticon simbol. I yelped and wanted to run before she called me.

,,Hey, don't worry young girl, i'm not gonna hurt ya."

She said in a calm voice, her hands indicating that everything was all right. At first I didn't believe before she raised her hands in the air and smiled friendly at me.

,,Chill i'm here to talk"

I jumped off the tree and walked closer. 

,,Why are you here?"

I asked.

,, Actually, I should have asked why a little girl like you doing all alone here in the park in such a late time. Or did your... how you humans call it... parents let you go out alone?"

She asked. There were tears in my eyes that, when I wiped, the others appear. The femme leaned over and handed me her hand. I hugged it. With the the other hand she petted my head. For an unknown reason it calmed me down.

,,What happened squishy- er i am mean... ehm..."

,,Sari."

,,For what?"

I smiled a little and explained her.

,,No, hehe, it's my name."

,,Oh! I understand now."

She laughed. Her laugh sound evil for ex-decepticon, but nice at the same time. But soon my smile disappeared again. I let go of her finger and looked down. With the same finger, she raised my chin and smiled innocently at me. 

"What if I help you find him?"

 My eyes lit up with joy.

,,Really?"

She smiled and stand up.

,,Yep, thats the duty of Autobots!"

She said with joy. I smiled at her.

,,Thanks."

She winked at me and transformed into a jet. 

,,Jump in."

She offered as she opened cockpit, which I entered. 

,,It will be a ride you will never forget!"

She said with her childish voice. When she locked, she flew into the air, and with all speed we flew away.