~Endgame part 2~

A/N : Thank you so much for 2K view! You making me cry of happiness TWT ♥

And... this is last chapter, extremely long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One Pov :

"What in the name of Allspark are those?!"

Bumblebee asked in horror as he watched the three new, Decepticons machines looking like Lugnut. They know, they gonna be screwed today.

"Megatron must have used Starscream's cloning technology to make more Omega Supreme."

"So... why are they attacking?"

Bulkhead asked after Ratchet finished his sentence. 

Meanwhile, in one of those clones on the throne, Megatron sat with Y/D by his side. The two grinned triumphantly. They've both been waiting a million stellar cycles for this day, and today they have a big advantage, but will the three robots be enough for the most powerful hammer in the universe, or vice versa?

"Lugnut, let's begin this field test with Sumdac tower. I want to see my former prison crumble to the ground."

"As you command, Oh grand and glorious Megatron! Be on genius succeeds all others, and i am but your humble and obedient servant. Furthermore-"

"Shockwave!"

Megatron interrupted him, who was startled by Lugnut's speech.

"Is there any way to bypass this endless pontificating and command these clones directly!"

"Still working on the data patch, my leash. Until then, you'll just have to relay all orders through Lugnut."

Megatron just sighed in defeat and ordered Lugnut to fire. All three Omega Supreme's clones reached out, firing rockets that were heading to Sumdac's tower, which fortunately had a shield activated.

"The tower! My dad's in there!"

Sari was horrified as the rockets tried in vain to get across the tower's force field.

"The force field will protect him."

Optimus reassured her as they watched the event.

"But we have to draw those clones away from the rest of the city!"

"And only hope here is airborne assault with the Magnus's hammer!"

Ratchet said as he reached his friend. Optimus turned to him with his whole body.

"Are you forgetting what happened the last time i tried to fly? If i couldn't handle Starscream's fembot clone, what makes you think i can take out three Omega Supremes!"

"Because i'll be right by your side."

Prowl said as he activated his boosters and lifted himself off the ground.

"I know master Yoketron would say it's the ninjabot, not the weapon."

"I'm going too! I have jetpack."

"No Sari, it's-"

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Too dangerous! I know. It's always too dangerous!"

She angrily repeated what Optimus had told her every time she wanted to go to an action.