chapter twenty three

Start from the beginning

"Ok, next page," Kiiti ordered.

It was the picture we both took at beach in Spain when Kiishi and Kiiti were chasing each other around.

"When was this?" Kiiti asked.

"You can see it was at the Barcelonata Beach nau, it was when you guys were chasing each other," I explained while they gave me a suspicious look. What's wrong with these girls gaann?

"Uhm, unh," Kiishi muttered but it was audible enough for me to hear.

"Oya next one please," Kiiti ordered.

And the next one was a picture of me and him cooking in our apron. How did this stupid boy take all this pictures without my knowledge?

Kiiti clapped and Kiishi gave me a questioning look.

"I thought you can't cook, so how did this happen?" Kiishi inquired before pouting.

"It was during the holidays, he forced me to learn how to cook," I explained before biting my lips.

Kiishi scowled at me while Kiiti shook her head.

"You have a lot of story to tell tonight," Kiishi said.

"And in details, now next page," Kiiti instructed and I opened the next one.

Gosh, it was the picture Lyra took at the beach. Picture of me lying on Jared.

"Whaoo," Kiishi shrieked.

Kiiti folded her arms and whistled before giving me a stern look.

"So there are lot of things you hid from us, you've got a lot of explanation to make tonight"

I nodded before opening the next page, it wasn't my picture this time but a card that had 'All of me belongs to All of you' written boldly on it.

"Wow, I'm speechless," Kiishi said.

"What did you give him?" Kiiti inquired.

"A wristwatch"

Kiiti nodded, "Now during the dinner, Jared was saying something about your birthday when you said you didn't know how to kiss"

Oh my goodness. I threw my pillow at her.

"You couldn't side me when I was dared to kiss him abi?" I eyed her playfully and she released her tongue in a dramatic manner.

"Wait, don't tell me you and Jared kissed?" Kiishi asked with confusion laced in her voice as she looked from me to Kiiti.

I opened my mouth to talk but that imp beat me to it, "They kissed oo and we had to force them to stop, it's as if they've been kissing before let me even check your lips if it's not bruised or swollen because you people tried gaann oo". She moved closer to check my lips and I pushed her playfully and the stupid child ended on the floor laughing crazily.

"What!," Kiishi's eyes opened to its fullest extent.

Kiiti chuckled while I looked away.

"So you guys have been kissing each behind us, aah, Kiisha you're a bad child oo," Kiishi joked and I eyed her.

"We've not been kissing we only kissed once which was on my birthday, it was more or less him stealing the kiss," I pointed out and their eyes widened before they smiled in amusement.

"You just have to start spilling now before I strangle you," Kiiti said on top of her voice, she readjusted her sitting position as well as Kiishi who dusted her butt.

"Now start talking right from the beginning, if you miss out any detail, you're a dead meat," Kiishi shouted and I rolled my eyes before deciding to talk.

I explained everything that has been transpiring between the two of us without leaving out any detail.

"So all this has been happening and you decided to keep it to yourself abi?" Kiishi asked as she tried feigning hurt but she failed woefully as she busted into laughter.

When she finally stopped laughing, Kiiti talked and wore a straight face as I wondered what was wrong with her.

"You mustn't crush on Jared," she said plainly and Kiishi and I exchanged looks.

"What?" it came out as a question. I'm not actually crushing on him, I don't feel anything for him.

"Though, ever since we got to RGC, Jared has never dated anyone and he only showed interest in you but he's a heartbreaker," she explained.

My eyes widened, "What!"

"He only plays with girls emotions, he's a player, he doesn't care about feelings, he's always changing girls like his clothes, his longest relationship was a month"

"What!," Kiishi and I shouted concurrently. Now I hate Jared, why did I even allow my feelings to cloud my reasonings, he was my enemy from day one.

"But, considering the fact that he hasn't dated anyone since we got to this school, might mean he has changed his ways," Kiiti pointed out but I shook my head.

"That's true, Kiisha I think he likes you," Kiishi added and I scoffed.

"He might be serious about you," Kiiti said and I hissed scathingly.

"I don't care if he likes me"

"But it seems you like him too," Kiishi said.

"That's true," Kiiti added.

"Stop saying what you don't know"

"Stop denying it," Kiishi teased and I eyed her. What am I denying? I don't feel anything for him, so case closed.

It was the cultural day, we were all dressed in our native attire looking good. The school organised the cultural day programme at Royal Hall, it was one thing we do during the cultural day.

We were entertained with lots of dramas, songs, dance and so on. Awards were also presented to the best dressed students; students who dressed well according to their culture.

At the end, there was a contest for the position of Mr and Miss RGC and a girl called Myra from SS2 DISTINCTIVE was crowned Miss RGC and a guy called James from SS2 SPECIAL was crowned Mr. RGC.

After the programme ended, we all went back to our hostels to prepare for the mid-term break so far our break was starting the next day.