8. Tangled Threads

Start from the beginning

"We are going for shopping. From coming monday your classes is gonna start and  this blue, and the white dress you wear wouldn't be sufficient." He filled her with details and went towards his study leaving a gaping Eishal.

So he does remember my dress colour.
Of course he can, its just two colors for my two dress.

Debating with herself, she went to get ready.

Soon enough they were heading towards the market for yet another beautiful day.

They spent the whole day as a regular couple, bickering on their choices. Uzair carrying her shopping bags. Eating ice cream. Sharing something funny about their childhood. It was surreal for them. They didn't want it to end.

And spending whole day whilst creating beautiful memories to cherish ahead they returned home tired yet content.

Before retiring to her bed, Eishal thought to call Atif but after her many try, he didn't pick her calls. She gave up thinking to call him some other time and spiraled into sleep.

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yawar opened the door for him.

"Uh um  I'm here to discuss about the factory's work." Depicting very well, Yawar's surprised as well as confused look at his untimely visit.

"This late?" He said looking at the clock which read 9:37pm.

"Um actually I'm leaving for Australia for few days tomorrow." He made up a lie and he was very ashamed of it.

This heart of mine is gonna kill me with its stupid demand.

"Oh ,that's understandable." Yawar was now relaxed.

They  discussed about the progress of the factory as well as the worker's efficiency, their increment in wages.

He had to do all those not necessary discussion just to see her once.

But unfortunately, she didn't come out.

Madeeha was noticing his restlessness very well.

Not finding any more topic to discuss upon, he stood up with a dejected sigh.

"I think I should go." He said with a smile.

"Have dinner with us, then you can go."Madeeha who was seated a little away from them, heard him say and stood up as well.

" No, you cannot deny me."when he was about deny, she spoke and went away to arrange the table.

He sat down, hoping to meet his lady love before going back.

And to his good luck, she was there, having her dinner without any care of the world.

One look at her and he found a peace finding its way to his restless heart.

And at that time he knew, he was in a deep shit.
He could never get away with that feeling as it wasn't any attraction, it was love.

I can't live without her and I should leave the idea of going away from. She will be mine.

Finally, reaching to a decision he was little calmer, little peaceful.

He knew, its better to accept things which we can't deny.

           - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Atif bhai, I called you so many times but you didn't pick my calls." Eishal complained to atif.

He was there to meet Uzair regarding some presentation but as before, he came across Eishal whilst going towards his study room.

"I'm sorry, I don't have your number otherwise I wouldn't dare to ignore your majesty's call." Atif as usual joked with  her and she laughed at that.

"So, is there something important you remember me for?" When her laugh ceased, he asked her.

"Yes. Very." She sounded little suspicious.

"What that can be? Are you planning to propose my idiot friend or what?" He mischievously asked her.

"You wish." She said  with an attitude.

"Its important Atif bhai. Its about Hadiya. Meet me at my college on monday. I will text you the address." She saw Uzair climbing down the satirs so she almost whispered near Atif.

Hadiya's name got his all attention and he nodded affirmatively at whatever she said.

" Next time, don't come to my house." Uzair snapped at him.

Knowing well about his jealousy, he didn't mind him and went towards his study leaving behind fuming Uzair and Smiling Eishal who was staring towards Atif's retreating figure.

When he completely disappeared from their view, she turned towards Uzair.

"That was so mean." She scrunched her nose up disapprovingly.

"Do not teach me and go to your room." He was literally spitting fire.

She didn't move and inch from her place.

"I said go or I will kiss you." He said now smirking.

His unique threat literally got her and she ran away, as if se saw some ghost.

He chuckled at her reaction and went towards his study, determined to never let Atif come to his house.

Asslam o Alaiykum and hello everyone.

So here's the next update of the day

Hope you are enjoying it

Meet you guys with next update

Love♥️♥️♥️