Put in work.

Djaay P.O.V..

"Aye trigg imma need help."

"Little Rambo! is that you?" Trigga asked.

"Yeah bro.. now can you help me put in some work?"

"Bro i thoughth you quit the gang?"

"Man i did... but i ran into some prblems and i need to put in some work you down?" I asked again.

"yeah Rambo what time?"

"11 pm at the spot bro."

"alright blood."

I hung up the phone and began cleaning my gun and gathering my bullets. After cleaning my gun i loaded my gun and placed it back into my dresser. I was jumped into the Blood's when i was 13 yeas old. My family had just moved into Compton California and everything was going good. My mom was always happy, my dad wasn't and alcoholic and My sister was still young and innocent. Around 3 months after we moved into the my dad started to beat on my mom daily like he use when i was 9, my mom would cry everyday and i had just became angry. Trigger and my nigga Tear drop had discovered me and Ant walking to the near by corner store. Their exact words were "Aye y'all wanna be young bloods?" Of course i accepted. I felt like i had no one and that the gang was going to be some one i needed. Ant denied and walked away leaving me with two complete strangers that i later became my brothers. The next day i was jumped in the gang. I was repeatedly kicked, punched, even beaten with a baseball bat for slow counts of 10 seconds. I got up off the ground from defending my self and was welcomed into gang. The first time i put in work was when i was 14 years old. i remember being granted that AK-47 that i still keep as a memory and a red bandana. I was told that some under cover youngn crips about my age were ripping us off on the drugs we sold and they had asked me to help Trigga kill those niggas. I dressed in all red and black. Black jeans,red Beenie,red hoodie, red chuck Taylor's and that red bandanna wrapped around my wrist. Me and trigga rode around for hours trying to find that nigga and finally spotted at their corner. Trigga let the window down, i leaned out the window and began shooting. I was callous to who ever i was shooting and felt hatred towards those niggas. The sound of my gun set off like fire works and by the time we were half way down the block i realized that both of those niggas were dead. My mom had never known i was a apart of Bloods until some noisy neighbors began telling her i have been cutting school just to be with those bloods. But i wasn't trying to hear what my mom saying. I was just trying to get this money and put in work. Soon after putting in so much work in one week i was named Lil Rambo.  But we had to move to a different part of Cali to get away from my abusive father and the accepted me leaving the gang because i was still a Minor and they wanted me to have a better life than gang life. I'm not sure how I'm going to Lexi but i will tell her sooner or later i just need to get my shit together.

                       >>>>>>>>Lexi P.O.V<<<<<<<<

i was still hurt by the fact that Julian actually put his hands on my. my neck got worst and worst as i touched it. I got up off my bed to get my phone. There was no new messages or calls. Usually Djaay would call me by now.. to either ask what I'm doing or just to say something sweet. I guess he is busy. But back to Julian. it is 10:30 and i still haven't herd a single sound from anyone in the house. All i herd was the front door slam and that was hours ago. I laided back on my bed only to find my self weary in my thoughts. My eyes began to close gently and soon enough i was sound a sleep.

                     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Djaay P.O.V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>