Thursday..

It has been the thrid day since i have been in Atlanta. I've been so lonley. Nobody is barley home and not to forget, i dont have a car. But tonight jason and I are suppose to go out and i cant wait. Its 7 o clock and i was already dressed. I asked my dad to watch Rhynn to night and he agree'd to it. So all i have to do is wait for him to pick me up. As i waited i sat on the floor and played with Corahyn. Standing her on her feet and bouncing her up and down, watching her smile creep upon her face. Her smile was like my smile blended in with corahn's nose and our eye color. She is a beautiful mistake. A beautiful mistake that i love.

     My phone began to vibrate. I picked Ryhnn up and placed her and placed her on the bed and grabbed my phone. I read the name Jason ;) and quickly answered it.

"I'm outside.." He said informing to come out.

"Alright, i have my daughter with me so can u drop her off at my dad's house?" I asked.

"Yeah, no prob."

"OK.." I hung up the phone and gathered up my purse in which i kept needed supplies such as:my phone, a comb, brush, deodorant, tooth brush, and tampons. Just in case. I put Corahyn in her car seat, made sure she had two full bottles, her formula, diapers, wipes, cream for her rash, medicine, and spit up rag.

  I was finally all set and headed out the garage since i didn't have a key. After i was out the house i put in the code to the garage and went to the electric blue 2011 charger. I open the back door, placed corahyn in, strapped the car seat in and put her diaper bag next to her. i closed the door and went to the front passenger seat and closed the door after me.

"Wassup beautiful.." Jason said leaning in for a kiss. I gave in and pecked him on the lips.

"nothing ready to turn the fuck up." I replied.

"Oh ok so we droppin lil mama off?"

"Yes."

"Alright."

We pulled off from the house and headed towards my dad's house. On the way to the house we listened to beg for it by Chris brown and some other songs. He was rubbing on my legs the whole time and whispering freaky stuff in my ear at every stop light we got to. He made me feel like a rebel, i mean it isn't like i haven't did stuff i had no business doing, but he made me feel wild. Like run around the streets butt naked wild.

    We pulled up to my dad's house and i quickly went to the back of the car and grabbed corahyn's car seat and Jason grabbed her diaper bag. As we stood on the porch knocking on the door he asked to see her. I pulled up the shade on her car seat.

"damn that's a cute ass, yellow ass baby." He said stroking her cheek.

"Thanks i made her all by myself." I said joking around.

"impossible..."

"I wish i could have."

My dad finally answered the door.

"I was knocked out on the couch." He said hugging me and doing the man shake with Jason.

"Hey daughter, wassup Jason."

My dad grabbed her carseat from my hands.

"Well dad i would love to stay and chat but we have to head out before time runs away from us." I said trying to leave.

"Alright call me when you on yo way picking Rhynn up."

"OK." nodded.

"Alright Mr. Gains tell my bro i said wassup." The once again did the man shake.