I get so weak

hey guys I'm back. School is finally out and I'm finally a freshman. I have been writing this chapter for about 2 weeks now. I think this chapter would be the best but I'm no future teller so i honestly don't know but um if would please comment your opinion on this chapter i would highly appreciate it. Also can you guys rate me and Fan me and also spread the world but i wanna dedicate this chapter to my fans. When i almost gave up you guys gave me hope. and i love u guys for that. Also I'm usually a picky person but I'm grateful to have 14 fans i know that if i keep making more good chapter that my dedicated reader would spread the word...! thanks guys

enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi Gains..

Last night Lang spent the night. He laid on the extra bed in Julian's room when i walked in.

"Jules [Julian's nickname] it's time to eat" i glanced a look at Lang who was wide awake staring at me. I quickly turned my attention back to Julian who glared at me with confusion.

"eat what"? Julian said sarcastically.

"Nicki minaj's cooch idiot". I spat back at him.

"I'm down! where is she"?

I rolled my eyes and replied "auntie made breakfast no take yo ass in that kitchen and eat".

"You know what! i got you"! He got up out of bed and left his room Langston didnt get out of bed long after julian. Wow he look sexy when he wakes up! Of course Langston walks past me and does something flirtatious. He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me close. His warm body sent weakness to my legs. SWV- weak played in my head over and over again. And did i forget that his white wife beater complimented his sexy caramel skin tone and his tattoo's. BOY OH BOY! I gave into his "hug" , putting my arms around his neck.

"dude WTF are yall doin"? Julian said obviously man that his nigga was more interested in me right now.

"I'm hugging your cousin"! Langston said smiling.

"bro get off my cousin"! Julian said getting defensive over nothing.

"Jules its just a hug, besides its not like he's grabbing my ass"! i said ending a fight before it even started.

"what ever" Julian said disappearing down the hall.

Lang and I continued hugging. The grip of his hug got tighter and tighter and suddenly i felt Langston's hands glide from my waist to my butt.That's when i pushed back. I began getting scary thoughts i called flashbacks that began to side chills up my spine. The chills were as cold as a Christmas day in Denver. The sounds of a teenage girl filled my ears causing me to hurt inside. I cant show my pain emotional  because my green eyes don't cry. 

"i cant do this, I'm sorry"!

His face looked confused but i couldn't turn back to see if it had changed because i had already closed the door to my bedroom. I blamed my self for everything! Maybe i was growing up to fast when that event happened the night of June 17th 2007 (on my birthday). But i really blamed the person who took my Innocent's by force. That person made feel useless and because of that person i have learned to never trust the people around me again! Why cant i be normal! i ask my self every day. Why do i always run away! I fear that June 17th would return in the worst way. Langston probally hates me right now."AHHH"! my brain is working all at once.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Langston Higgins..

I was so confused! Did i grab her ass to hard? naw i barely grab it.. "did i hug her to tight"? Naw she gave in. what did i do wrong. i like Lexi a lot i cant lie and i didn't want to fuck up my chances with her. I kinda shrugged the situation off and went to the kitchen. Chance and Julian were already at the table nearly finish with the food. i greeted chance and fixed my food. Bacon, eggs, biscuits, and pancakes. Damn Miss. Tammy was thrown down!

"wheres L"? Julian asked.

This food had me UN focus so i shrugged even though i knew she was in her room trying to collect her self. Suddenly i saw her come down the hall and into the kitchen. Her face was red but there was any sign that she was crying. She joined us at the table finish eating her food that she made before she came into Julian's room.

"L whats wrong"? chance said in curiosity.

"nothing.....im gucci"! she said smiling

i could tell she was in pain. Not physically but mentally and emotionally. Her dimples didnt show and her laugh wasn't the same. "WHAT DID I DO"!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi Gains..

After breakfast i rinsed off my dirty plate and fork and put it in the dishwasher. I went to my room and ran the shower i then walked back to my room and picked out my clothes. Short acid washed shorts, a Chicago bulls tee shirt, my matching snap back, and my red and black jorden to top it off. i went back to my bathroom and got in the shower. 20 minutes later i got out re freshed. I put on my Victoria secret cotton candy scented lotain and put on my clothes. I flat ironed my hair so that it was to the middle of my back, i put on my black bamboo heart earrings and my red bracelet to support breast cancer. I put my snap back on and walked out my room straight thuggen it. Langston was just coming out the family bathroom fresh. He had on his all red "RGOKY" hoddie, dark denim levis, red and white jorden, red gshock, his all black diamond earrings,and his black and red ranger gang snapback. I snuck up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder.. i felt as if i owed him an apology for pushing him away.

"Land wanna take a walk"? i asked

"yeah" he agreed.

**********************************************************************************************

The walk....

We began walking.

"why did you push me away"? Lang suddenly asked breaking the silence.

We stopped for a minute and i looked into his beautiful eyes.

"did i physically hurt you" he asked before i could even answer the first question.

"no! Lang you didnt hurt me physically". I said quickly.

"Why did you leave"?

"because i wasnt ready".

"why"?

"To much to explain"

"i get, You dont like me"

"o my gosh Lang! I like you a lot".

"then why did you leave"

"because of my past"

He then grabbed my hands and looked deeply into my green eyes. He licked his juicy full lips and asked...

"what happend"?

I thought about it and herd the screams of a teenage girl again. I jumped. letting go of Langston's hands.

"L whats wrong"!

"i really dont want to remind myself" i said on the verge of having a breakdown. Suddenly my head was on Lang's chest and his arm were around my body. His scent of his colegn made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I almost felt like i was suppose to be here and again i felt weak. My phone began to ring practice by drake. It was bee bee texting me about indigo's function today. I quess I'm going..