Friday night party part 2

Booty Me Down- kstyles plays...

Lexi P.O.V.

I bounced to the bass of the music. A red cup full of sprite in my right and my left hand on my hip. The house was full of teenagers who lived that young wild and free life. Majority of the party was in the living room where couch's were moved to sides of the walls, and a small portion of the party was outside smoking weed. As secretly twerked to my self i scanned the living room where girls of thirst twerked on dudes who were overly excited. my eyes stopped at Ali. I suddenly froze. I know this is a party but i had to stop Ali from getting her self into some deep stuff. Some deep stuff that involved my twin brother and his girlfriend. I rushed over to where the two and pulled Ali off of him.

"Ali bro you need to stop." I said holding her arm.

"What.. why?" She looked at me confused. "im just trying to have fun."

"I just dont want no shit to go down.." I warned

"Let me guess.. he got a girlfriend."

I nodded.

"Alright." she said shooting him a look, "My bad.. my bad i'll find my own." she smiled flirtaously.

"Girl your crazy."

"I know."

She walked off and disappear in to the crowd.

"My bad sis i didnt want to make it seem that i was trying to set your girl up." Alex said apoligizing.

"you good bro." i said looking around the room.

"Why you lookin-" He paused as if a light bulb lit up in his head, "Jason got you sprung." He laughed poking me in my sides.

"What!" I said nervously "Aint nobody got the yound thug sprung." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"You swear."

"But since you mentioned him... when is he coming?"

" he should be pulling up right now."

"Alright well im about to go sit down so you know where to find me when you need me."

"Ok." He nodded and turned his attention back to the party.

I walked over to the couch, sat down, and drank my sprite while scanning the room for Jason. Suddenly the scent of alcohol brushed across my nose and a unfamiliar voice whispered in my ear.

"You wanna dance with me ?"

I jumped out of my place and yelled, "Hell no!"

The guy was the color of a Hersey bar and his lips looked as if he has been eating powered donuts and sweat glistened off his forehead.

"Why?" He questioned me. "i mean i see you looking all good and you sittin by your self so.."

"so that doesnt mean that i want to dance with you or any other nigga in here."

"Thats right!" I could hear Jason's voice coming behind me.

I turned around and instantly smiled and gathered butterflies. He wrapped his arms around me and our lips instantly connected.

"Oh shit Jay this you?" The dusty boy asked.

"All me boy." Jason said looking at me and smiled.

"Alright my bad bruh ill back up, but you got something for me?" The boy asked scratching his head.

"What you need?" Jason asked still holding me around my waist.

"Dime bag."

Jason took his right hand off my hip and reached into his pocket. He then swap the dime bag for a 10 dollar bill and place it in his pocket.