Back in L.A.

July 4th

Lang's P.O.V.

 "..And here's the key.."

"Thanks man.." I said grabbing the keys to my brand new apartment. Julian keys 2 days before me and is in the process of packing his stuff up. I got up, thanked the man again and walked out of the apartment management office. I can't believe I'm actually about to be on my own. It's feels good to know that I have a steady job making a lot of money, an apartment and a girl that's down for me. What more can i really ask for? I began to walk towards the lobby. Once i finally got into the lobby, i hopped on the elevator and pressed the number 5. The doors closed slowly and i slowly began to think of the major parties i'm about to throw. My mind suddenly began to drift off to the thoughts of Lexi, but they were suddenly  interrupted when the doors oped at floor 2. In came a fine chocolate beauty, standing at 5'5", beautiful big chocolate brown eyes, and a smile out of this world. She looked like she'd just came from the gym because all she had on was a black and white Nike sports bra with matching shorts and a booty to fill them. I looked over at her as she paid attention to her phone and the music that was blasting out of her hot pink wireless  headphones. I then looked at my phone to see if Lexi texted me. Its been a good little minute since ive talked to her. Suddenly my thoughts of her were interrupted but the girl's sweet voice. 

"Whats your name?" she asked me.

"Langston.. you?" i replied.

"Summer." She said holding out her hand. 

I grabbed her hand softly and shook it, "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." She said smiling and then letting go and went back to her phone.

"Sooooo that was it?" I said confused as hell.

She chuckled, "What do you mean?"

"I mean.... no conversation... no where do you stay... nothing?" 

"I mean...."

"Yeah you are mean." I said jokenly.

"I am not!" she laughed, "i just thought you wouldnt feel comfortable sharing all of that information."

"You wouldnt know unless you asked." 

"I guess so.."

We spent 3 minutes on that elevator but it seemed like hours.. We went from getting to know each other in such short amount of time to talking about family, friend, etc. The doors suddenly open. I was a little bummed that the adventure had to end.

"Which one is your apartment?" Summer asked as we stood in the middle of the hallway. 

"501." I said.

"Thats right next to mine!" She exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. 

"So that means that you and I are neighbors.." i smirked.

She nodded.

We walked down the hall and to our apartments. 

"well.. this is it." she said looking down at the ground but some how still smiling.

" i guess it is.." i replied

We stood there in silence for a a total of 3 minutes.. before either of us actually said anything.

"Well maybe we could hang out some time and talk a bit more.." I said slipping my hands in to my pockets and standing on my tippy toes and then planting my feet back on to the ground. 

"That sounds great... i would love that!" She said smiling. God her smile.

I then took my phone out of my pocket and then handed it to her. "Number?"