Homcoming night!

Homecoming day

        Lexi Gains p.o.v 

I woke up homecoming morning. Its a Saturday and i have nothing to wear tonight. I hit up Ali to ask if she has anything to wear and if she doesn't then we can hit the mall. I dialed her number. The dial tone  rang 3 times before she answered the phone.

 "hello?" She answered. 

"are you sleep?" I asked, because her voice sounded a little raspier than usual.

 "Not anymore, wassup?"

 "i was wondering if you wanted to hit the mall today for our homecoming outfits."

 "Hell yeah girl, what time?"

 "Like about an hour."

 "OK call you back in 30 minutes."

 "ok bye."

 "Bye boo!"

  I hung up and walked out my room and into the living room where Brian was sleeping on the couch with The Parker's playing on the TV.

 "Bri" i said whispering and trying to wake him up.

 "Wassup?" He mumbled half sleep and half wake.

 "can you take me to the mall?"

 "The mall?"

 "Yes."

 "What time?"

 "in like an hour."

 "yeah.."

 I was so surprised. Usually if i would ask Julian he would tell me to take the bus or ask me to give him some gas money. I lightly kissed him on the cheek and ran back to my room to get ready. Brian is like a Big brother to me. Just like Julian but he is more of the one who wants to see me happy and Julian is the one who protects me. I cut on the hot water and jumped in for about the average time of 10 minutes and jumped right out. I wrapped the towel around me and took out the clothes i was going to wear to day. Its fall in California. The weather is a little chilly so i had to find something warm to put on (http://www.polyvore.com/going_to_da_mall/set?id=62092823). After getting dressed i went back in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My hair was curly so i really didn't bother doing anything special with it.  I put my snap back backwards on my head, grabbed my money and went back out to the living room. Brian was up, texting. I walked over towards where he was and plopped down next to him. 

"You ready?" He asked me putting his phone faced down.

"Yeah but my friend hasn't called me yet." I replied.

"oh ok."

"who were you texting?"

"None of you buisness."

"it is my business."

"naw shawty."

"Yes!"

"alright, it was one of my girls."

"One.. of your girls?"

"Yeah."

"you nasty."

"how am i nasty." he laughed.

Suddenly we herd a door slam shut and laughing from Julian and Langston.

"Bro but for real though..!" Langston said.

"Nah shes busted."Julian replied.

Me and Brian stared at them with curiosity. 

"Oh wassup y'all." Julian said clearing his throat.