"Real Talk"

hey guys.... wassup!!!! Anyways shout out to all of the people who commented and voted thank you guys very very very much!! This chapter is Langston and Lexi's talk hope you guys like it and dont forget to comment vote and fan me it would be very much appreciated. :) thank you..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Langston Higgins:

"yeah sure.. I'm all ears". I said scooting over so she can sit down.

She stared me dead in my eyes. I couldn't resit her beautiful green eyes.

"so wassup"? i asked.

She sighed and put her hand on her forehead and began to tell me the story "okay so i went up the park to meet up with my friend Ali, we were talking laughing yada yada yada and then a couple minutes  our friends Djaay and Ant came and so we were talking and all of the sudden Djaay pulls out a video of Corahn kissing, go in to the bathroom, leaving campus, and slapping other girls butts, A bunch of people told me about this of course i wouldn't listen because I'm love with him".

"Damn that little nigga is trifflen... and i jus seen him him walking with someother girl not too long ago".

"But Lang what should i do"? 

"i mean... there's nothing you can do but to play off... like you don't know".

"Why"?

"Because coming to him yelling screaming and telling him who told you and all that stuff causes more drama and more pain in your life and i think you have had enough pain in your life".

"your right"!

"I think imma do that, Thank you sooo much Lang"!She leaned over and hugged me.Her body is so warm and I could smell her cotton candy scented perfume. We stopped hugging and looked into each others eyes again.

"Alright soo we need to talk about us and our friendship". I said.

"Ok you start".

"Alright so L i wasn't trying to hurt you in any kind of way.... me and Bee Bee were suppose to be talking and then i got caught her lust. She came on to me and i didn't wanna her to be anymore mad at than you were after you found me in that room with her".

She smiled so wide her dimples sank in. " Lang i understand".

"I'm sorry Lexi"

"and i forgive you" 

"but right now I'm not so sorry for this".

I lick my lips and leaned in. That's when our lips connected. We Frenched kissed for about 5 minutes. I force was so strong that she pushed me down not letting our lips depart. My hands crept on to her butt and her hands were on my chest.

"Aww man WTF"?! Julian said comeing into the house.

Our lips quickly departed and Lexi quickly jumped off of me. 

"OH heyy Julian" i said scratching my head.

"if you need me, ill be in my room"! Lexi said quickly walking away.

"How in the hell did yall go from hating each other to kissing each other". Julian asked.

"IDK"... I replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi Gains:

   After closing my door i felt like letting out a scream of joy. My heart was beating so fast i couldn't even BREATH!!! I flopped on to my bed and began reminiscing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple Days Later....

These couple of days i've been needing time to think.When Corahn would call i pressed REJECT.. or when he would come over i would tell who ever was here to tell him I'm not here or that I'm busy. But when im at school i find away to be alone. Today I finally decided to answer my phone. 

"Aye can you please come the park"? Corahn said.

"Hi,im doing fine and you"?

"oh I'm sorry baby hey... I'm doing good"!

It took every bone in my body to say yes.

"yeah ill be there".

"OK love you babe"!

"umm humm"....

I hung up on him and did the hygienic stuff. I threw up twice this morning, head was hurtin, my stomach hurts but i couldn't back down now. I put on my grey sweats, my black tank top and my all black Jordan retro 7 's. I grabbed my head phones and my phone and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park...

I finally got there and spotted the quickly. Alison was on the right side of the picnic bench and Vinny and corahn were on the left. 

"Hey Mrs. Booty.... i Mean Mrs. Beauty". Vinny greeted me loudly.

"wassup babe"!

"hey bestfriend"!

Since i really wasn't in the mode for talking i just smiled,waved and sat next to Ali.

"whats wrong babe"?

"I'm sick"..

"Damn you want me to fix that".

I took a deep breath before replying. "not really".

"You wanna take a walk"?he asked grabbing for my hand.

"sure"..