The talk

hey guys sorry its been a looonnngg time since i have wrote but m computer is still broken and im just worken on getting my grades up the year in the book is 2011 + if you have any questions inbox me or comment. but this chapter goes out to liyah_brookie13 thanks for the advice and asking questions about the book and thanks to my fans for fanning me and rateing me plz comment and spread the word! -enjoy-.

  its been about a month since the world wide break between bee bee and langston. Me,beebee,and indigo have gotten closer as friends but i wouldn't consider them my best friends. As for lang he has been sweatn me like fat albert in the gym trying lose weight. I must admit i like him but i have never been the type of girl just to give into a guy in a "SNAP": But then again i've only been in one serious relationship that ended horrible y. But anyways i guess what im trying to say is that im scared. Scared of hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:00am

      Auntie Tammy woke me and chance up to get school supplies. It is July 12th 2011 i think it is a little to early to be getting school supplies but my auntie is so busy with the boys thats she would barley have time. Anyways i got up half sleep. I walked in to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I undressed got in to the shower and let the steaming hot water hit my body. I washed my body in my victoria secret cotton candy scented body wash. After 20 minutes of refreshment i got out and wrapped my hello kitty towel around my wet body and walked back to my room. i sat on my bed and stared curiously at my closet. I really wasn't in the mood to get dressed but i did any ways. i put on my black mickey mouse tank top, white deniem shorts, black flip flops,my hair was in a high curly messy bun, my small black gages, and my cherrly lip gloss. As i left my room. i walked across the hall to julians room, and quietly opend the door. I knew exactly where his collection of g shocks where. i tip toed across the floor and toward his dore i opend the dore ,went inside his shoe box."DAMN THIS NIGGA GOT RACKS OF STACKS". I grabbed his all red g shock closed the dore and quickly closed his tip toed across his floor. As i was half way out of the room i looked back to see if he was still sleep  witch in fact he was. i met auntie tam and chance in the living room. "Are u ready". auntie said. I replied with a nod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes later... we arrived at target...

   "ok so we need to get these items fast because the boys have to go to the studio in 2 hours and i cant afford to be late another day. Chance just rolled her eyes and i nodded. We wemt through the isles like clock work getting the best back pack, the nicest markers, and the prettiest binders. This took only 30 minutes and we were out. "mom can you get us mc donalds"? chance said groaning. "do you have mc donalds money" auntie spat back at her. the car queit. "didnt think so". My auntie is a pretty generous person so she got us mc donalds any way. We ordered, got our food, and went home. As i came through the door slurping what was left in me cup Langston, Day Day, and Julian were all in the living room watching 106 and park. "hey beautiful" langston  greeted me with his beautiful white smile shinning on me. i waved and sat next to him. "wassup" day day said. i waved at him also."aye! nigga how did u get my g shock. julian said jumping up. "i stole it"! i said with no remource. "you know what im tierd of your ass taken my stuff, this is about to be a war".

"bring it"

"iight L i got you"

"alright boys lets go, girls i will be back call me if you need anything". Auntie said walking out the door and dayday and julian following behind. Langston was still next to me.

"can i have a hug" he suggested.

"of course". i hugged him and he left. after they left chance sat next to me.

"do you like langston"? she asked tilting her head to the side.

"umm like a friend or.." i asked.

"you know what i mean L".

"um yeah he's cute"i smiled so hard my dimples sank in.

"good cause he feels the same"

"how do you know that"

"i herd him and julian talking last night and he said his really feeling you but he doesnt know if you feels the same".

"wow"!

"i know right are you a virgin"

"why"

" cause"

"no im not i lost mine when i was 13 to a person i didnt want to lose it to"

"o wow did it hurt".

"yes"

"wow"

"i cant believe im telling this to a 13 year old"

After the 21 questions game i poped in my faviorite movie "ATL" and went to sleep.