Therpy

Lexi P.O.V:

I awoke to the gentel cries made but my child. She was laying on my chest, cheeks wet with tears, and face turning tomatoe red. I lifted myself up putting her into cradle position. I turned my head towards the night stand and read 6:34 am. I slowly yawned as I cradled her back and forth. Ali was laying on the pull out bed not making a sound nor movement. Corahyn was still crying and I had no idea why... Until I checked her diaper. It was full of piss. I slowly got out of bed and slowly walked towards her diaper bag. I took out a diaper and some wipes. I then walked slowly back to the bed, lad her down, and procceded to change her diaper. Afterwards i figured that she was hungry so i picked her up and cradled her as i grabbed her bottle and made my way to the kitchen. When i made it downstairs, Antoni was Laying on the couch as if he was laying there all night and my mother and her rapist of a fiance were sitting at the kitchen table looking like they were in a deep conversation. Once i hit the last step there conversation stopped and all eyes were on me and Corahyn I slowly walked past them with out any eye contact. 

"Goodmorning Lexi." My mother said.

"Good morning." i said dryly as made Corahyn a bottle.

"How did you sleep sweetheart." roberto asked.

My eye began to twitch and my heart began to race. 

"Dont call me that!" I snapped.

"Lexi.. chill" my mom asked.

"no, he aint my daddy so he dont have no reason to call me that."

"Okay im sorry.." he said with an attitude.

"Whatever.." I said shaking corahyn's bottle to mix the formula with the water.

"Lexi we have a therpy session in about 2 hours." my mom said.

"Okay... and?"

"And i want you dressed by that time because youre coming with us."

"I dont want to go and plus i have no one to watch my baby."

"Bring her with us, and your friend can watch her."

"I guess... what ever." I said rolling my eyes and going back upstairs. 

I reached my room and opended my door. Ali was still alseep. I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed. I began feeding my child until she signaled that she was full. I waited until she burped and then layed her down in my bed.I layed down next to her and tried to get more sleep. 

30 minutes 

I was shaken to wake up. 

"Lexi wake up you need to get ready." Antoni said.

"Nooo fuck the theripest!" I said trying to shoo him away so i can go back to sleep.

I can feel Antoni sit beside me "I know sis but you gotta go.."

"I dont gotta do shit."

"come on lex this is only going to make you a better person."

"maybe i dont want to be a better person."

"you do.. i know you do."

"I DONT!"

"Lex listen... i didnt want to go to this shit at first.. i had problems with my father  but this lady is the shit man just give it a chance."

I thought long and hard about going..

"Okay okay ill go!"

"Good now get up!" he said playfully pushing me