Typically Pasadena tended to avoid all people like the plague. She didn't trust anyone anymore and honestly, it was a very rare exception that she hung around Ten-K this long. The problem was they were running low on supplies and they had nearly picked this town clean. At this point, they either needed to take a chance on making trades with other people or they needed to get the hell out of dodge.

Pasadena had only met Ten-K when she was passing through this town. She only stayed because of him. Now if they left she wasn't sure if they would stick together or not. They had made no promises to stay with each other. Despite her no-attachments rule, Pasadena hated to admit that she really did enjoy having him around. She wasn't sure if she was quite ready to part ways with him yet.

"I think we should wait," Ten-K responded thoughtfully as he took a moment to glance down at his partner, "Let's watch them a little longer. Maybe we can figure out what we're dealing with."

The girl nods when her dark brown eyes meet his bright green ones. She gives him a small smile which he returns before he turns back to watching the mysterious group through the scope of his rifle. While he does that Pasadena rummages through her old rucksack before pulling out a worn and tattered copy of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.

"Sounds good, let me know if anything changes," She said as she flipped through the book to where her place marker was.

Pasadena had re-read this book so many times that she could nearly recite it from memory. The book had belonged to her younger siblings once upon a time. The twins had been with her when the zombie outbreak first began. They had only been eight years old when the world went to shit. Not that she had been much older. Pasadena had been sixteen before the apocalypse started. Now she was probably nineteen or twenty. It was an odd feeling not knowing how old you were. But that was just how life was a.z.

"Hey, we got a live one," Ten-K said while nudging her with his old boot.

Quickly she was on high alert. Setting her book to the side Pasadena quickly turned around and brought her binoculars up to her eyes. Her dark eyes widened when she saw that the older guy was grappling with a zombie. He was doing a good job of holding it away from his body at arm's length but the girl wasn't sure how long he could hold it off. As he struggled his companions attempted to help. The young blonde guy tried to get a shot with his gun but he couldn't get an angle that wouldn't hurt the other man. The girl with the dyed red hair tried to do the same with her melee weapon.

The melee weapon wasn't like anything Pasadena had seen before. It was a long aluminum baseball bat with long thin spikes welded into the top of it. The bat was a perfect weapon to have during the zombie apocalypse. It provided enough room that the wielder could remain a safe distance away from a zombie and the spikes were perfect for picking brains.

"Ten, do you have a shot? You gotta help him," Pasadena said as she watched the scene escalate through her binoculars.

"Why should I? We don't know these people. It would just be a waste of bullets," Ten-K responded and the girl rolled her brown eyes as she lowered her binoculars once more. He followed her actions and his green eyes met her brown ones.

"You may be low on bullets but we're also low on supplies. Save this guy's life and maybe his group can help us out. Even if they don't then it's still one less z in this godforsaken world," Pasadena argued as she maintained eye contact with her partner, "Now do you have the damn shot or not?"

Ten-K held her gaze for a few moments longer. It seemed like he was going to argue for a moment before seemingly thinking better of it. With a sigh, he turned back to his rifle. Now that his attention was turned back to the matter at hand Pasadena brought her binoculars back up to her dark eyes. She watches the scene unfold in front of her until the sharp sound of Ten-K's rifle goes off from beside her. The bullet flies through the air faster than her eye can comprehend. As usual, his aim is impeccable. A proud smirk stretches across her face as she watches the bullet fly straight through the side of the zs head and knocking its brain out cleanly.