Reliving the Past! The Secret Comes Out!

Last time:Marcus: Well Y/n, that is my son Alex. Your new brother!

Y/n: What?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

(A/n): Dammit that's not in the fucking script ya cunt!!

Y/n: YEAH WELL FUCK YOU YA WANKER
*Angry author reboot sounds*

Y/n: I see, well since everyone is here I assume you all have a lot of questions and myself have a few so let's all sit down so we can get all this curiosity out of the way shall we?
————————————————————————
(Y/n POV)
*Everyone sits down on either the couch or the love seat*

Y/n: Ok so what do you all wish to know?

Qrow: Well I'm going to ask a rather obvious question. Where are you from?

Y/n: I see, I am from Konohagakure also know as the Hidden Leaf Village in the Land of Fire. Next question?

Tai: Who are you exactly? No offense or anything but I've never seen or even heard of someone like you or of this "Hidden Leaf Village" you speak of.

Y/n: My name is Y/n Uchiha more commonly known as The Demon of the Red Leaf. My family is known for their extremely well trained ninja like my sister Hex or my fa-ther.

Qrow: Why'd you hesitate kid?

Y/n: *Having a short episode* Oh uh n-no r-reason.

Qrow: Well if that's the case, then what was your family like? *Takes a swig from his flask*

Y/n: *Tenses up a bit* W-w-well I mean we weren't that close because of- because

Qrow: Spit it out kid! *Takes another swig*

Y/n: *Absolutely snaps* BECAUSE THEY NEVER REALLY LOVED ME! I WAS ABUSED FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER THE ONLY PERSON THERE FOR ME WAS MY SISTER AND SHE WASN'T EVEN AROUND FOR TOO LONG BECAUSE SHE WAS ALWAYS GOING ON MISSIONS FOR THE HOKAGE! If it wasn't for that damned Sasuke to go run off like A SELFISH PRICK she would have been back home.

Qrow: *Spits our his drink and goes wide eyed*

Everyone else: *Goes absolutely quiet and has looks ranging from disbelief to complete shock*

Y/n: 15 years I was beaten, starved, raped. I was lucky to even have a bed to sleep on, Hell I was lucky enough to actually have clothes to wear! I wasn't shown the love of a father, I wasn't shown THE LOVE OF A MOTHER, THE CLOSEST THING I HAD TO THOSE WAS WITH MY SISTER!! I found love with someone but now they're DEAD BECAUSE OF ME, I WASN'T QUICK ENOUGH, I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH!!

Qrow: Kid liste-

Y/n: NO YOU LISTEN! I'VE BEEN TRAINED TO DO THINGS NO ONE ELSE MY AGE HAS TO THINK ABOUT! I'VE BEEN CONDITIONED TO TAKE OTHERS LIVES AND NOT BAT AN EYELID AT IT! INSTEAD OF PLAYING WITH FRIENDS AND GOING OVER OTHER'S HOUSES I WAS STUCK IN MY OWN BACKYARD STRAINING EVERY MUSCLE, BONE, AND TENDON IN MY BODY AND I STILL WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!

Y/n: When I first woke up you mentioned my fighting gear and how I looked like I've been through hell. You were right on the mark, that day I was on a mission with my crush Ino Yamanaka and I finally confessed to her and she accepted my feelings. One night we were camping out and I heard a noise so I went to investigate the next thing I knew I was waking up in a strange place with two people and they told me things. Things I didn't know about myself or my heritage, they gave me strength but I couldn't protect her. By the time I got there she was dying, I held her body in my arms as she left me. I look up at the sky screaming her name and then silence; I barely recognized my own strenth by the end of the night I killed at least 81 high ranking ninja probably more than that but the result ended in total oblivion for them so what does it matter. I left them smoldering ashes and the forest itself now has a crater big enough to swallow this place.