Where am I? A new place means new beginnings! Pt. 1

(Ruby pov)

Thud

Ruby: Huh what was that? "I hope it's not Uncle Qrow again, father got really worried about him last time" *Starts walking through the woods and sees a person materialize right in front of her and falls over* *Screams*

Yang: Oh no Ruby!

Tai: We need to know if she's ok, Yang call your Uncle Qrow I'll go check on Ruby.

Yang: Ok dad. *Picks up scroll and dialed "Bird Brain"*

Tai: RUBY!! RUUBYY!!!

I hear father call my name.

Ruby: Dad!! Over here!!! *Tai runs over and hugs me after giving me a once over to make sure I'm not hurt*

Tai: Ruby what happened?!

Ruby: I-I-Im not sure I was walking through the woods on my way home and I heard a thud so I decided to check it out then all the sudden everything started swirling around and this guy *I point to what I'm hoping isn't a dead body* popped up and just fell over.

Tai: *Finally notices us* Wow, so your saying he popped up out of thin air and he just dropped instantly?

Ruby: Yeah-

Crow: Caw, caw. *Flies over and lands on our chest*

Tai: Qrow what do you think you're doing?

Qrow: *Walks up behind them with Yang trailing behind him* What's that supposed to mean? I just got here.

Tai: What the- Qrow if you're there than what is that Crow doing?

Yang: Who's this guy Dad? Did he hurt you Ruby?

Ruby: No Yang he didn't do anything to me, but I think he needs help.

(Tai pov)

Tai: Qrow, what the hell is going on are you controlling it or something?

Qrow: As I said I don't know what it's doing. Wait a second, look at it's eyes.

Tai: What about them they– What the hell!!??

Qrow: What is wrong with this Crow's eyes?

Tai: Is Atlas doing some type of experiments on birds?

Qrow: I doubt it, tha– the guy is getting up and they're just staring at each other?

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: What the– great I'm back here again lemme guess Itachi?

???: No child my name is Indra, I am your ancestor. I am the brother of the Uchiha Clan's fore father and I wanted to help you just as Shisui did.

Y/n: I'm ready when you are.

Indra: Not so fast child you barely have any Chakra left are you sure about this because when I use this Jutsu you will be drained and black out again.

Y/n: I'm sure.

Indra: Ok. Remember how you did it before, all you need to do is those same steps.

Y/n: *Nods and closes eyes* Ready.

Indra: *Smirks and does the whole process again*

(Qrow pov)

"What is going on and why is that random stranger having a staring contest with a bird and why–"

*The bird explodes into a mess of feathers and the person drops again*

"What the fuck just happened?!"