How they are

Hey guys and gals I just realized that I didn't explain about how each character is  in terms of mannerisms and how they interact with others so here's a basic run down on who each character is.

Y/n: He's truly a kind and caring person but all people get is his cold side because of his former 'family' he put up a mental barrier pushing everyone away so he tends to be alone or with his teammates but he doesn't speak too much and always wears his mask in public or around school. He likes to take care of others in need as he once hoped someone would do for him. He doesn't know what love is since he never really gotten it because his parents made sure to separate him and his sister.

Rokkaku Uchiha: A cold hearted assassin with incredible speed, strength and agility she could beat the leader of the Anbu Black Ops with only five minutes of sleep in a week total. She doesn't show any emotions except to her younger brother that was until he ran away she searched everywhere for him but couldn't find him until years later and she refuses to let him go (maybe her feelings are stronger than they seem). She is aggressive and over protective of her brother and will do anything for him.

Silver Moon: She's a strong charismatic person with an amazing sense of humor along with a deathly serious side. Silver hates bullies especially when they pick on faunus people and when she sees something she does something. She's in love with Y/n but doesn't know WHO he really is so when a mystery woman shows up and joins their team she feels threatened especially when he starts acting weird around said lady and sometimes seeks her affection rather than her own. Maybe there's something going on in between them or is it all in her head??

Alex Bloodbane: He's a party animal and loves a great time. He's the second of the Bloodbane Twins since Y/n is older than him, he loves his brother and would always try to help him. Alex is also a bit of a womanizer and a flirt he's definitely got the looks and charm going for him so it normally works on whoever he wants that is until a strange lady comes to Beacon and joins their team. She reminds him of Y/n a small bit almost as if they were related but Y/n never really mentioned his past and where he came from so who knows.
—————————————————————
Wooooooo and I'm done with this part so I hope you guys and gals are a little more enlightened by that and thanks for reading see ya next time.
Son of Sol out. Ps 433 words