Chapter 25

"Oh my god." She had froze when I walked in with Teddy in my arms before. "How... what..."

She's speechless.

Tears are coating her cheeks.

I'm probably still crying like a bitch but I don't give a fuck. I walked over to Zara and pulled her into an embrace with one arm, kissing her head and holding her tightly.

"Theodore..." she whispered, looking a bit confused.

"Drew had him."

She raised a brow at me, stepping back but keeping Teddy's hand in hers. "How did Drew get him?" She sniffs, wiping her eyes with her sleeve and lifting Teddy from me.

"Who the fuck knows, all I care about is that I have you all here with me."

"Where is Drew now?" She asked, rocking on each foot and smiling down at Teddy.

"I think he's lying along the street... dead." I shrug.

"What if he's alive?"

"I plan on paying him a visit with the bottom of my boot, I'll give him five more minutes."

Urgh, I'll need to go finish him off then.

He might have brought me my son back, but he took away my best friend in an inhumane way, sided with my dad and God knows what else.

Let's not forget the part he tried to blow up the town hall with my kid inside it.

Nope, he's fucking dead. "Lock the door behind me." I pick up one of my baseball bats and kiss Zara, then Teddy's head.

I was fully expecting Zara to start yelling to stay but she laughed and shook her head, going back to staring at our blue-eyed son again.

I passed Jane on the stairs and told her to go straight to my place, she would have a surprise waiting for her. I wish I was able to see her face when she sees Teddy, but I have a prick to mutilate.

Thomas, the little wanker, had already found Drew and I can see in the distance that he's picked him up, carrying the snake in our direction.

Two snakes in one. I could just end them both and be done with the backstabbing shit, and finally, get the fuck out of here.

I was so focused on getting my son back that all plans to escape this prison were put on hold.

"What do we have here." I swing the bat in my hand, watching the two pricks freeze on the spot. "Drop him." I point at Thomas and he let go, dropping Drew to the floor with a grunt.

"I'll deal with you in a minute, sit the fuck down." I snap at Thomas and he sits down at the curb.

I turn and watch the disgusting human at my feet, trying to crawl away on his front, leaving a thin trail of piss. "Stop." He sputtered, lifting his hand up to me when I leaned down.

"Remember Alex?" I grab him by the back of his top and pull him so he faces me. "Do you remember his last words?"

I'm glad Zara isn't here to see what I'm about to do. I kicked people's heads in all the time before our lives changed, but nothing will compare to the shit I want Drew to feel.

That's why I take great pleasure in stomping on the back of his head, making his mouth burst open on the concrete beneath him.

"He didn't have a choice!" Thomas stood up, throwing his hands in the air. "They threatened his sister if he didn't do what he was told."

"Thomas, back the fuck off before I make you." My eyes blaze at him, gritting my teeth as I shove him back down. "He nearly killed my son. I don't give a fuck what his reasons were."