Chapter 17

"Harder, Theo."

Her ankles lock around my waist while I pound into her, face buried in her hair.

My hands are holding the top of her head, pushing her down with each thrust so she can feel all of me inside her.

Our clothes were long gone nearly an hour ago, sweat is running off us both and we are panting messes.

Her lips are raw and swollen from me face-fucking her. My teeth occasionally tugging at her bottom lip when they slightly part and I slide my tongue in to meet hers.

I feel her teeth sink into my earlobe and sucking, travelling my neck.

The fire has been building in me and I'm clutching at her head and thrusting harder the wetter she gets.

Her hips are pushing up to grind against me, her moans could be heard for fucking miles.

I can feel her muscles tense, her legs tightening around me, she's close.

Not yet.

"I want your mouth around me again. Sit up." I order her, pulling away and turning her to the sitting position, hands still tied above her with her back to the headboard.

I pull off the condom and discard it on the floor, she will be happy about that. I see her eyeing it and smirking, hoping I cum inside her.

I push up on my knees, placed on each side of her and her tongue glides up my shaft.

"Stop teasing," I say, thrusting into her mouth, hands clutching the bed and steadying while her mouth works wonders.

Her name falls from my lips when her teeth graze the tip slightly.

I'm a greedy bastard and the feeling of her is too addictive but I need to fuck her again.

The mix of her tongue wandering around the top and hollowing her cheeks when I hit the back of her throat has me too close.

I pull out of her and flip her on her knees, wrapping my hand in her ponytail and crashing into her.

I love hearing my name falling from her mouth, the seductive tone is like music to my ears.

Her hands are tied to the headboard so I'm in full control, clenching my teeth while I pick up the pace.

I push her knees further apart and use my free hand to rub her clit, tugging harder on her hair.

"Harder, Theo!"

I need to gag her, she's getting too damn loud and my neighbours are through the wall.

I pull away again, grabbing my black leather belt off the floor.

She grins when she sees what's in my hand, she loved this shit. She opened her mouth while I placed the leather between her teeth and pushed the loop through.

I hold it like a leash while I fuck her from behind again.

Wrapping my hand around the belt and pulling, rubbing the tip around her and sliding in.

Her hands are gripping the wooden slats of the headboard and pushing herself back so I slam into her harder.

She likes it rough. She likes it when I control her, something that we both enjoyed.

It was usually a result of a fight though.

Any other time it was like shagging a sack of potatoes.

She slept with one of my friends and we split for a few weeks and got back together, angry make up sex happened and probably kept us together for so long.