Chapter 21

I woke up with Zara naked and her back against my chest, my arm draped over her with my face in her hair.

My arm's dead from her lying on it. I didn't miss that at all.

She stirs, pushing her behind against me and I scowl at the back of her head, clenching my teeth.

This would be awesome if my dick wasn't hot dogged between her thighs and throbbing against her.

"Good morning." She said quietly.

"Morning." I groan when she pushes back more.

"I wasn't talking to you." She giggled and a finger slides along the underside of my dick.

"I'm seconds from sacking off Jane's rules and destroying you," I warn her, cupping a tit and kissing her neck.

She sighs and grabs the back of my head, starting to grind against me.

"Nope, Nah, fuck this." I pull away from her and make distance on the bed. "You're banned from being near me without clothes on until I can fuck you."

"Really? If I tried to suck your dick, you would refuse?" She smiled, rolling over to me and holding her head up on her hands. "What if I tried to, right now?"

She's trying to kill me.

"Why are you so horny? I'm not complaining but you're still healing."

"Theo, we haven't done this before. I haven't woken up in your arms in months and we've never woke up together in an actual bed. I want to try and act like we are normal."

"We are normal." I raise a brow.

"No. I mean in the normal world where you took me out on dates and talked on the phone, texting throughout the day while we're at work. We missed all of that." She sighed, sitting up, cross-legged.

"We've never even gone out for dinner or any of that stuff." She's getting upset now.

"I promise, when we get out of here, I'll take you out on a date." I wipe away a tear on her cheek. "My idea of a date is booking some cheap hotel and riding you, but we can compromise if we really need to."

She laughs and slaps my chest. "What would you have done if you met me outside?" She asked.

Cue the sore balls...

"Exactly what I just said."

"You're revolting." She shakes her head, "I was a horrible person before this all happened, you would have hated me."

"I would have still taken a blowjob off you." I grin.

She groans and throws a cushion at me. "You would be waiting for a long time."

I grab her wrist and pull her on top of me, straddling me with not a single piece of clothing between us.

I'm pushing against her, accidentally.

And, it feels good.

Oh god.

Well, that was a bad idea.

"I've never apologised." She chews on the side on her cheek and runs her fingers through my hair.

"For?"

"Thomas." She takes a deep breath. "I was wrong for what I did and I swear to you that I won't do it again, ever. It's me, you and Theodore. Forever."

"Oh, forever is a long time, babe." I screw my face up and she rolls her eyes.

I twist my fingers at the ends of her hair. "I'm sorry too. But..."

She tilts her head and I laugh.