CHAPTER 6

WARNING!
Mature Content.

Chapter 6: TEASE

I placed my hand around his nape and gently massaged it. He was resting between my legs while I was lying on the soft mattress of his bed. I whimpered as his tongue played me wild. May kung anong pakiramdam sa katawan ko na nagbibigay sa akin ng matinding excitement.

“Uhm... D-Dominic... Aaaahh...”

He widens the part of my legs and starts rubbing my femininity using his long and big fingers. Agad akong nakaramdam ng pagkabasa mula sa gitnang parte ng katawan ko. He starts giving small kisses on my jaw down to my neck. Gently nipping and sucking my skin. 

“Ooohhh... You're so good...”

He's still fully clothed but I am already naked underneath him. I clung to his hair as his hot lips occupied one of my crowns and one of his hands began to mash the other one. He alternately licks and suckles my nipples.

“Ah!”

I moaned as I felt his two fingers suddenly enter inside me. I tighten my grip on his hair as my other hand starts to wander on his muscled shoulder. His fingers started to slide in and out of my core.

And as time went on, pabilis ng pabilis ang pagtrabaho ng fingers niya sa loob ko na halos magpatirik sa mga mata ko.

“Ah! Ah! Dominic! Oh, god! Ahh!”

I bit my lower lip to hold myself from moaning louder. He pinned my nipple between his lips ang gently pulled it, giving me this unfamilliar electric kind of pleasure. A-ang sarap!

“Oohhh! Sige pa! Ah!”

My body arched as he added a finger inside me. My growl subsided as he added more force with each move of his three fingers into my wet core.

“Fuck! Moan my name, Sugar! I want to hear you fucking moan my name while my fingers fuck you senselessly!”

Sunod-sunod siyang napamura. Even cursing sounds sexy to him!

My lips parted even more as I met his dark eyes. He looks like a baby who has been starving for milk in the way he suckles my nipples. Lalong nagliyab sa init ang katawan ko sa imahe niyang iyon.

Siguro ay naramdaman na din niyang malapit na akong labasan because his thrusts began to move faster and deeper inside me.

“Dominic! Dominic! Oohh! Ang sarap, Dominic! Ah! Ah!”

I closed my eyes when I felt the pressure on my lower abdomen. My hips start to meet every move of his fingers. Malapit na... malapit na... Kaunti na lang... Ayan na...

Humihingal na napamulat ako. Darkness greeted me and only the lamp shade on the side of the bed illuminated my room. My body is soaked with my own sweat and I am still fully clothed. Iginala ko ang tingin sa paligid. He's not here.

Dream... It was just a dream.

Sobrang totoo. I feel like that really happened. I looked down when I felt a strange pain in my lower abdomen. I feel so sticky dahil sa sobrang pagkabasa ni Maw.

It was still dark outside because it was still midnight. I lay down again to resume my sleep ngunit hindi na ako dinapuan pa ng antok.

I just stared at the ceiling as I remembered my dream. Why did I dream of that? Am I lusting over that man?