CHAPTER 15

WARNING!
Mature Content.

Chapter 15: SCAM

"What the fuck? What is wrong with you!" I'm panting hard, eyes wide open, looking up to watch Dominic's face.

A muscle ticked on his jaw while his brows were set in a straight line. His head is tilted to one side as if he's thinking something through. I bet it is whether to be angry or annoyed with me. There's not much difference, I'd say.

Leaning his head closer, I noticed that his eyes looked different tonight. A color I can't quite describe. Then it comes to me. Molten lava.

Slowly, my gaze traveled down his body. I realized just then that I am not the only one who's breathing hard. My hands unconsciously slip along his chest, setting a fire beneath my skin and sending heat surging through my veins. I can almost hear his sharp gasp. I look up to see his reaction, but he immediately pushes my hands off instinctively and steps back.

Shame spiraled through me. Why is he so damn attractive that I can't even keep my hands to myself, even though I'm mad at him?

My lips parted at the look of his widening eyes, which began to shift. I watch their transformation as his jaw hardens and his molten lava eyes narrow and turn volcanic. He's obviously pissed at me, but I'm more pissed than him.

"Go home, Mia." It was definitely an order.

An angry huff of air leaves me.

"Who the hell are you to think that I'll just obey whatever you say?" I rolled my eyes at him. Inayos ko ang sarili ko at lumabas ng sasakyan. I'm definitely cold sober now.

"Don't test my patience," Dominic warned with his grating voice. My jaw stiffened. "Turn around and go inside your car."

"No, you, don't test my patience. Are you forgetting that I'm your boss's daughter? I can fire you right now!" I folded my arms across my chest, raising my brow.

"It's funny that you think you have the upper hand in this situation." He minutely shook his head. He moved and trapped me against my car.

"Oh, I do. In fact, I'm firing you right now." I give him a death glare.

"Cute." He muttered with sarcasm. "Akala mo ba hindi ko alam na pumupunta ka dito without your father's consent? Ano na lang ang sasabihin ni Mr. Liu if he found out that his precious ball of sunshine is partying at his own bar without his knowledge? Isn't this place too dark, too dangerous for his little princess? Hmm?"

I gasped in shock. Fuck you, Jimuel! Sino pa bang iba ang magsasabi sa kanya kung hindi ang chismoso na lalaking iyon?

As much as Baba is my strength, he is also my weakness. And even if it sounds childish, I don't want to disappoint him. He's the only blood-related family I have here in the Philippines. And even if he wasn't, he will still be my favorite person in the world.

The corner of Dominic's lips lifted into a smirk. He knows he won.

I bit my lower lip as I felt a painful tightness in my throat. "Fuck you."

"Someday," he laughed without humor. He gesture me inside my car. "Now, go home."

I blow out a sharp breath and look away from him. I hunch over as a sudden heat rush behind my eyelids. "D-Do you hate me?"

"What the? Umiiyak ka ba?" He replied after hearing me stutter.

"I'm not..." tanggi ko.

He raised his hand and clasp my jaw, turning my face to look at him. Bakas ang pagkahati at pag-aalinlangan sa ekspresyon niya. Marahil iniisip kung totoo bang naiiyak ako o umaarte lang.