Chapter 13: New Tech

Start from the beginning

Velvet: "Prime... this may sound out of the blue but what is your main goal?"

(Y/n) paused. The question was out of the blue but he couldn't answer her just yet. Not here.

(Y/n): "We'll talk more once we're inside. Okay Vel?"

Velvet: "Oh, okay."

The both enter the headquarters where they are greeted by Optimus who is in human height.

Optimus: "Welcome (Y/n) and Velvet."

Velvet: "Hello sir."

(Y/n): "Is it ready Optimus?"

Optimus: "It is. You'll find it in your room."

(Y/n): "Thank you. You may return to your work."

Optimus nodded and left the area.

(Y/n): "Velvet, would you like a tour or come to my room?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Vale
Timeline/period: V2 Ep3, afternoon

3rd pov

Ruby and Penny were having a conversation about the incident at the docks.

Penny: "I wish I could help you, Ruby. But I don't know anything about those men."

Ruby: "Well, what happened to you that night? We were all together and then you just disappeared. Were you kidnapped?"

Penny: "Oh no, nothing like that."

Ruby: "Well then where did you go?"

Penny: "I've never been to another kingdom before. My father asked me not to venture out too far, but, oh you have to understand, my father loves me very much. He just worries a lot."

Ruby: "Believe me, I know the feeling. But, why not let us know you were okay?"

Penny: "I... was asked, not to talk to you. Or Weiss... or Blake... or Yang. Anybody really."

Ruby: "Was your dad that upset?"

Penny: "No, it wasn't my father."

Both Ruby and Penny overheard the speech near their location. To what Ruby saw, she saw Ironwood and the crowd.

Ironwood: "The AK130 has been a standard security model of Remnant for several years. And they have done a fine job, wouldn't you agree? Wouldn't you agree? But, the kingdom of Atlas is a kingdom of innovation. And fine, well that's just not good enough is it? Presenting, the Atlesian Knight 200."

Unfortunately, none of the people clapped.

Ironwood: "Smarter, sleeker and admittedly, a little less scary. These models will become active later this year but they won't be alone. Now, the Atlesian Military has always supported the idea of removing men from the dangers of the battlefield. However, there are still many situations that undoubtedly require, a human touch."

Penny: "Ruby..."

Ironwood: "So, our kingdom's greatest minds, in cooperation with the Schnee Dust Company are proud to introduce, the Atlesian Paladin! Not only we have the Atlesian Paladin, but now, to combat enemies in the sky. Introducing Atlesian Tie defenders or simply known as, ATD-332. Sleek, fast and effective. They were built to engage the grimm so you don't have to worry about the sky."