🥳🎂Special Chapter! Bakugou's Birthday!🎂🥳

Start from the beginning

"Hey hey Shinso...long time no see" smiling he walked over, seeing the clear birthday supplies in you trolly.

"Yeh...when you got smashed at the reunion," he chuckled slightly, as you shuddered to remember just how drunk you got. However, it was the day Bakugou came back into your life. "Sorry that I couldn't make the wedding heard it was a real blast!" smirking you chuckled.

"Oh god! That's awful," you laugh, "But it's ok I know you're busy," crossing your arms across your chest smiling, as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeh, just finished a job thought come back, visit folks and shit like that," he didn't sound bothered at all about being back. You knew he didn't really show his emotions at all, but you knew he was actually a laugh according to Kaminari, Midoriya and Todoroki as they all kept in touch with the guy.

"Awesome, how long you back for?" he just shrugged at your question making you laugh, since he always was the mysterious type. That's when you had a thought, "If your not busy, wanna help me get the rest of supplies than can catch up over a coffee but then I have to get on," smiling sweetly, the guy couldn't deny he'd had a crush on you at school, but he wasn't a homewrecker.

Shinso had always liked how smart you were, the conversation you'd had never been dull. "Sure...what we getting supplies for?" His purple eyes glancing in the huge trolly.

"Bakugou's birthday tomorrow...ooo you should come as having a little surprise party at mine..." that made him stop.

"You know he can't stand me at the best of times," raising an eyebrow you giggled.

"Katsuki is as soft as cat...he just acts like he doesn't like people. Plus, if you don't know how long you'll be back for Midoriya, Todoroki and Kaminari will be there. Bet they'd love to see you." smiling you had a good point, he didn't know if he'd get to see all his old school friends.

Sighing reluctantly he laughed, "Yeh got me there...I'll have to grab him a present but what do you get the angriest hero on the planet?" glancing at you it was clear you needed that answer.

"To be honest...I couldn't help I struggled says he has everything he needs," That made him laugh but he had an idea.

"Yeah fair point, ok let's get this sorted and fill me in. You're right good to see them and get my ears blown off by yelling," he smirked making you chuckle.

For the next few hours, Shinso accompanied you on your errands to get balloons, food, decorations as the two of you caught up with each other. Asking if he'd be the only single person at the party since most others had got married with kids you informed him that Sero was very much single and still loving the fact he was, plus Yo would be there without his wife Tatami.

Cami would also be there, a friend of Bakugou and Todoroki's from when they had to redo their hero licences. A complete hoot, then you had a thought, since you'd been trying to set her up with Sero, that Shinso might be more her type.

However, the time passed by and eventually you needed to go get Haru from school and meet Mitsuki at your house. Apparently, she'd made dinner so you could eat and crack on with everything whilst she assisted with the kids.

Your own dad was working, so was just coming to the party tomorrow but you didn't mind.

Exchanging details, you said by to the sleepy-looking man as he gave you a hug informing you he was looking forward to seeing the old gang, not on duty. The rest of the day you didn't stop, so when it got to about 11 pm and you heard the keys in the door, you closed all the door, so that Katsuki didn't see everything.

Just as you thought, your head under the duvet, the bedroom door opened with the sound of your husband yawning. Pretending to be asleep, he came to your side of the bed kissing your forehead before heading into the bathroom.