Reunion!

Katsuki saw you walk in and stopped in his conversation, his eyes following you as you walk to the bar clinging to Midnight. "Earth to Bakugou!" Kirishima waved his hand in front of the guys face since no one else had seen you walk in. The redhead turned to see where the guys gaze looking and saw you stood nervously, looking a little skinny from lack of food with Midnight necking back shots.

"She came!" Kirishima observed making everyone turn instantly towards where his line of sight was, as they saw you. Too busy necking back five of the ten Sambuca shots you don't sense multiple eyes looking at you. As Shoto turned to see you he pointed it out to Momo, Mei and Ryos. "Shit she hasn't been eating." Momo looked a little stunned. They all started talking about you, as the ash-blonde was just watching you thinking you were as beautiful. You could have been wearing a potato sack and he would have thought you were the most stunning person in the world.

At the bar "Look when was the last time you ate?" Nemuri was commenting as she poked your side making you wince, as her finger got between your ribs "Ouch...Ermm I think two days ago." you sighed "Don't worry Haru has been eating. I just wasn't hungry." your lips curling as if to smile but never reaching it as you grabbed your drink "Geez." She starting dragging you to the buffet as that's were a lot of the teachers were stood. "Eat now! Don't make me force you!" she growled in her dominatrix tone that she was known for being an R-Rated hero. However, to you, it felt as if she was speaking to you as if you were a child.

The thing is it was so embarrassing, as your old teachers looked at your step mum in a shock before saying hello. "I'm sorry for your loss!" All Might commented "It's cool. I don't need your sympathy but thanks!" grabbing a sandwich as Midnight watched you eat it. "Another!" she commanded pulling her whip out of nowhere. 'I don't even want to know where she was storing that!' you were thinking as you were looking at the skin-tight dress that she was wearing. 

"Yes, mum!" you mumble sarcastically making her instantly glare at you "Well if you don't want to be punished! Then you will eat...You're going to make yourself ill...Think of your son!" she snapped loud enough for people close to hear. "Ok I'm sorry!" you were pouting as she made you a plate of food up. "Now...go play with your friends! Here is another drink!" she walked you over placed a plate down in front of Shoto as she dragged you across the room. Your face was red from the embarrassment as you pulled out of her grasp almost stumbling before walking on your own, your arms crossed over your chest like a pouting teenager. 

"Make sure eats everything on this plate! Force her if you have!" the woman comments, whilst your pulling faces behind her back and a few people are stood trying not to laugh including Katsuki before she walks off. Rolling your eyes resting your elbow on the table with your head in your hand throwing little bits of some meat in your mouth, "Geez what a bitch!" you breath out as she hears you "Oh I heard that young lady!" making you stand up straight instantly. "Hey (f/n)." Momo grabs you hugging you "Erggh you're squishing the little body fat I have! You may break a bone" you laugh whilst trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. "I'm sorry I've not been in touch...Had a lot on. Oh, Shoto I finished that work!" you mutter as you chuck some more of the meat in your mouth. You're not hungry but you feel your step mums eyes constantly glancing over. 

"(F/n)!" you hear before jumping out of your skin as Mei runs and tackles you to the ground. "I missed you...You look amazing!" she squeals as you're in a little bit of shock. "Yay! Missed you to geez!" Luckily for you, she knocked all the food on the floor with you. "Oh, no...you knocked the food on the floor...I certainly cannot eat that now!" you laugh briefly before bending down placing it on a plate to chuck in the bin. "Sorry but you should eat," Mei says as Ryos passes a hand down to help you. "We're worried about you Jelly Bean" he smiled as he still called you by your nickname. "Yeh I know I will." you smile back but everyone can clearly see it's not reaching your eyes.