What are we?

Katsuki finished getting ready and headed downstairs to have a few drinks with Eijiro, whilst you girls finished getting ready. "God I forgot how long it takes to look good nowadays!" laughing as you finish slipping your clothes on.

"Tell me about it! Those guys have no idea," Mina giggled as she turned to look at you. "You're probably the strongest woman I know!" the pink woman glanced at you, as you smile awkwardly at her. 

"Nah I'm just coping literally. I want to cry every day," you sigh as you see two pink arms come in to hug you.

 "Nope, your one tough cookie. Like that blonde idiot downstairs," she giggled as you joined in with her, as you couldn't deny, the guy you were letting back into your life, was tough as hell.

"I guess. Let's party instead of all the upsetting shit." you cheer out making the woman laugh and agree. 

Adding a few of your homemade accessories you walk downstairs towards the kitchen as Mina rushes in first. "Wow. You always look amazing!" Eijiro kissed his bubbly wife, who kissed him back.

 "We never do this anymore." she moaned pretending to cry but he knew she was just being dramatic. 

 "I know but we shall have to change that!" he smirked kissing her nose just as you walked in.

"I announce the hero, MS Nanase!" Mina called out loudly making the two guys turn to the kitchen entrance. 

"I wouldn't say hero!" you laugh out, as Katsuki choked on his drink when he saw you stood there looking fabulous. 

"You cannot go out dressed like that!" he snapped quickly making you pout and the two other adults look at him confused. 

"Oh does it look bad. I'll go change!" as you start to walk back out, Kirishima looks a bit confused as the blonde runs over grabbing your hand. 

"No, I just don't want any extras looking at you the wrong way. I may punch them" he smirked with a hint of blush on his cheeks but it made you pout even more. 

"So...I look ok?" spinning nervously on the spot in front of Katsuki. 

"More than ok. I might have do you on the counter!" the words and especially the perverted eyebrow wiggle makes you a blushing mess before regaining yourself.

"Another day!" giggling as you grab his hand pulling him in for a kiss. Katsuki lets you pull him to you, liking the fact you're pulling him to you. "What is this called?" you gesture between the two of you. "If you want me, you need to want my son, all my baggage, my crazy stalker, who may try to kill you. Think you can handle that Katsuki Bakugou?" taking a step back looking at him dead in the eyes, looking to see if he falters because you want him to accept it all, but if there is a sign that this isn't for him, it needed to end here in your mind.

"Handle it. Babe, you ain't ever going to be able to get rid of me now. I've waited so long for this. Sure I would have liked it if nothing bad had happened, but I've got you now and I'm never ever going to let you go." grabbing you back into him he begins nibbling your neck, as there is a pip outside.

"Come on teenagers. Taxi!" Mina laughs as you all leave the house for food and then onto more drinks and dancing.

The night starts in a fancy restaurant you and Katsuki look the proper glamour couple, you wearing a sheer black top and skirt (as above.) He was wearing a black shirt, nice jeans and shoes. The shirt was open and his chest a little on view. 

The conversation was great Mina and Eijiro filled you in on all sorts, including stuff about Katsuki which made you laugh as he pouted before he yelled at them.